[2] Welcome to this Filthy Rich School that You'll be Attending

[2] Welcome to the Filthy Rich School that You'll be Attending

EDITED

Stella Miller's POV

I woke up having a sticky ice cream spoon on my hand, and an ice cream tub on my lap. Next to me was Melissa leaning her head on my shoulder with a spoon inside her mouth. I still had yesterday's clothes on and my converse on. I was in desperate need of a shower. I yawned and looked around to see if Frank was still here. He wasn't in the living room and he wasn't in the bathroom. Where was he?

The aroma of eggs and bacon whisked me off my feet. I walked over to the our miniature kitchen and saw Frank setting up the dining table for breakfast.

"Good morning Frank," I greeted and went through my brunette hair with my hands.

He turned around and glanced at me before he looked at the pan, "good morning kid, I already put your stuff and Melissa's stuff inside the trunk of Betty. I also got your clothes and Melissa's clothes ready." In case you are wondering, Betty is his white Chevrolet he named after. He basically treats the car like his girlfriend. I heard him one day calling it "baby" and I remember myself cringing after that.

"Thanks again Frank for saving my butt," I thanked him and poured each glass on the table with orange juice. "Wait I didn't go to the grocery store yesterday! Dang flabbit!" I whispered.

"I went a step ahead of you kid. I got the groceries for you since yesterday." he told me and focused again on frying the eggs..

"Again Frank, you saved my butt again," I proclaimed. "Why are you even helping me Frank? Get yourself a woman." I went to the refrigerator to fetch the milk.

"Stop it already. I love the single life, having all food for yourself, taking up the whole entire bed, and not being a mushy person," he confessed.

"Frank," I leaned on the counter, "you deserve to fall in love with someone, you are funny, smart, handsome and you think way more of other people other than yourself. Use all the money you put on my family onto a lady," I replied.

"I know I'm all those things. I don't need you to say them," he boasted, with as much sass as a cat making me regret telling him my opinion. "And stop telling me to see girls! They have cooties." He made a disgusted face making me laugh.

I rolled my eyes, "okay, never mind."

"Did you try the skateboard I gave you?" he questioned.

"Yeah I did, and thanks for giving it to me Frank, I think that I found another prized possession I have other than Melissa and mom. Thanks for making me happy" I admitted and looked at his brown eyes.

"Your welcome kid, it's an honor to make you happy," then he bowed to me like I was the Queen of England. Frank turned off the burner on the stove and pushed the spatula to put the food on a plate.

"Breakfast is served!" he exclaimed and kissed his hands like he was an Italian man praising the food he made.

"I'm gonna try your masterpiece Frank," grabbing a spoon and knife. I tasted the bacon and eggs and moaned in satisfaction.

"Always the best Frank," I judged his food whilst clapping my hands.

"I know. Get ready, the Orientation starts at nine," he reminded me, I glanced at my wrist watch and it WAS 8:30!!

"FRANK! WE NEED TO GET IN THE CAR NOW!!" I slapped his arm and ran into my room. I saw the clothes Frank picked for me, he picked a Led Zeppelin shirt, paired with a gray loose cardigan, denim jeans, and new Air Jordan's. Again Frank spoils me.