Michael X Reader

Michael sobbed pathetically. He was hiding in the bathroom at the biggest party of the fall, all because of his best friend, Jeremy. He had ditched him for a grey oblong pill, Brooke, and a Michael 2.0.

What happened to the Jeremy who loved playing video games? The one who listened to cassette tapes with him? The one who smoked weed with him in his basement?

Michael was leaning up against the door heaving, when he heard a voice screech from the other side of the door.

"I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY!" Michael only cried harder at this. Now there was no one to make fun of drunk girls anymore.

Suddenly, the bathroom door swung open and a fifteen year old girl drunkenly stumbled in.

"Wanna dance?" Michael wiped away his tears, embarrassed at his current state. The girl leaned forward, worried.

"What's wrong? Either your crying or you have weed in your eye!"

"Nothing I should worry you with." He shuffled out of the bathroom and zoomed down the hallway, desperate to get home. A hand reached out for his shirt and snatched him back.

"Can I at least have a dance?" Michael sighed and shook his head. The girl grinned and pulled him to the living room were the music was thumping. She wildly danced around while Michael bobbed his head awkwardly.

       "What's your name?" She asked, eyes glazed over.

      "Michael"

       "Oh that's a dope name! Mine is Y/N." Michael looked down at her costume. She was dressed up in.... a magenta suit?

      "What are you supposed to be dressed up as?"

      "Thomas Jefferson, duh!" Michael raised an eyebrow and she rolled her eyes before taking his hands and making him dance. Soon, Michael became more and more invested in dancing.

      Instead of crying his eyes out over Jeremy, he maybe found a new friend.

      "Can I have your number?" Y/N asked loudly.

      "Uh yeah, sure..." Her cheeks looked like watery ketchup, dripping with sweat. Her hair was soaked, and adrenaline pumped through her.

      "Ya know, your-" She yawned tiredly and leaned into Michael. He started sweating non stop. A girl had never been this close to him, let alone talk to him.

       "Your pretty cool!"

     "Yeah, you too...."

A young girl in a slutty ladybug outfit tugged at Y/N's hand.

     "It's time to goOoOoOooO!"

      "Okay Eliza! Is Angie driving us home?"

      "I guess.." Y/N frowned and pushed out her bottom lip.

      "Bye Michael." She gave Michael a slobbery kiss on the cheek and waved goodbye as Eliza dragged her away. 

      He touched his cheek and traced the spot where Y/N had kissed him.

      "YES!" His first kiss from a girl!

Longer ones with be coming soon! I hope you guys enjoy!