Jeremy X Reader

Jeremy hadn't been dating Y/N, for long. About three months. Tonight was the first night Y/N was going to be spending the night at his house. He'd made sure to clean up everything. He wanted the entire time she was here to be comfortable and calm.

The doorbell rang three times in a row. Jeremy causally opened the door to find his girlfriend in a thick grey hoodie, warm looking blue jeans, and winter boots. She held a small black duffle bag. She shivered and wiped her running nose.

"C'mon in! You look cold!" Y/N trudged inside, tossing her duffle bag on the tawny couch.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." She yawned and sluggishly glanced over at Jeremy. He looked comfy in his loose red sweatpants and black shirt.

"I'm going to go change into my pajamas, be right back." She sauntered to the bathroom with duffle bag in hand.

Two minutes had passed before he heard his name being faintly called from his bedroom. He walked down the short hallway which was decorated with painting made by his friend, Christine.

      He opened the bedroom door and looked at Y/N cuddling into his flannel comforter.

      "I wanna cuddle, Jeremmmyyyy.." Jeremy grinned and got into bed beside Y/N. She cuddled into his side and buried her face into his chest. He didn't expect Y/N to be much of a cuddler, since she acted more independent most of the time.

      She tugged at his black shirt. "Take it off, Jeremy.." He nervously pulled off his shirt and threw in on the floor. Y/N placed gentle kiss along the line of his chest leading up to his neck.

       She left lovebites, not out of lust, but out of love. She climbed on top of Jeremy and buried her face into the crook of his neck. Jeremy ran his fingers through Y/N's hair and kissed the top of her head.

      "I think I love you, Y/N.."

      "I think I love you too." He lifted you up by your chin and pulled you in for a loving kiss. Y/N wrapped her legs around him.

      Jeremy was the first to fall asleep of the two. Y/N just watched him, in pure heaven. He was like an angel sent to earth. She felt the way his chest heaved when he took a breath in.

      "I love you. The way you smile when we play video games, the sweet sound of your bubbly laughter, the way you know how to treat a girl. I love how awkward and shy you turn around me talking about certain things. I honest to God love you."

      All she got in return, of course, was the heaving of Jeremy's chest and a quiet snore. She wanted to marry Jeremy, but it was too early in the relationship. At least according to her mom it was.

      Quietly, she let the voices die down and she slipped away into her daydreams and fantasies that could only happen in her wildest day dreams.

      It was a beautiful sight. Two loves tangled in each other's embrace. One day in the future, the two would be married and expecting a child. But for now, it was just a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the beginning of their long journey.

Longer chapters to be coming soon.