Cute Sin Babs

Last one.

"Why can't you just go in there and get it!" Jared snapped, sitting in the car as he and Evan we parked outside of "Adult Mega Super Store."

"Because you're the one who had the idea!" Evan squealed out, feeling frustrated. All he wanted was to go home and please his hubbie, but Jared wanted to get fuzzy cuffs for Evan. Which Evan was fine with, it's just he didn't want to be seen inside the store.

      "Fine- I'll be back soon." Jared grumped, walking into the store. He looked around for a bit, looking at all sorts of stuff that I won't mention for the sake of whatever innocence people have left.

      Finally he stumbled across a squishy pair of fuzzy blue cuffs, Evan's favorite color. He purchased them. There were two cashiers, Danny and Arin.

"Wooo, someone's up for a fun night, aye!" Danny joked, waggling his eyebrows.

"Dude, cmon. Just let the dude buy his stuff and leave." Arin said.

"Stop being so grumpy, yeesh." Danny said as he gave the bag to Jared.

"Uh well, my husbands waiting in the car so gotta blast-" Jared said, speed walking out of the store and into the car.

"For pete's sake, Jared! It took you forty five minutes to get a pair of cuffs?"

      "Oh calm your tits, Hansen."

      "I don't have tits Jared."

    "Then calm your dick."

    "Well I can't, and waiting forty five minutes for sex is frustrating for it!"

      "It?"

      "My dick!"

      Jared laughed all the ride home at his sexually frustrated baby.

      He parked the car, then after he got out, he opened the door for Evan.

      After they got inside, Jared smashed his lips to Evan's soft ones. He let Evan's tongue touch tips with his before disconnecting.

      "Read for the cuffs, baby boy?" Jared asked, dangling the baby blue cuffs in front of him.

      "I'm ready." Evan said confidently, placing both hands around his back.

      "I got a special pair just for you. They're squish and fuzzy, so you can slip them on and off. I know how the metal ones hurt your wrists." Jared said, helping Evan put the cuffs on.

      "Thank you!" Evan said, truly thankful he had a thoughtful husband.

      Jared placed Evan on the couch, working on unbuttoning his husbands khaki cargo shorts, which Jared found adorable on Evan, no matter how awkward Evan thought they looked.

      Jared tugged them so they fell to the boy's ankles. Jared stared at the sight in front of him. Evan was spread open, his tight navy underwear squeezing around Evan's short but thick hard on. His polo was still on, and sweat dripping down his forehead from excitement.

      They had one rule for blow jobs. No touching. They had some bad experiences in the past during blow jobs, so the cuffs were for the best.

      Jared pulled down Evan's underwear, revealing a red, throbbing tip. Jared took the mushroomed tip into his mouth, giving tiny kitten licks over the slit. Evan gave a quiet whine as Jared, inch by inch, took him in. Evan wasn't  extremely big, five inches at most, but Jared loved every bit of it.

      Jared pulled back up, scraping his teeth against his dick, seeing if he could get more of a reaction out of Evan with this. A broken moan fell from Evan's mouth. Jared decided to repeat this move.

      It soon got to the point were Jared was biting down on the tip, causing Evan to scream in pleasure, fighting against the squishy restraints. Evan was moaning and squealing Jared's name, arching his back in pure bliss as his husband worked wonders.

      Jared decided to step it up, moving his hands towards Evan's sack, fondling it carefully in his hands as he sucked away. Evan's breathing quickened, connecting eyes with Jared.

      Jared pulled up, placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

      "I'm so proud of you, you're being such a good baby boy." He said, lowering himself back down. Those words pulled at Evan's stomach as Jared worked, causing him to release his sweet load into Jared's mouth.

      Jared loved the taste of it, he savored it, not wasting a bit of the fruity tasting load.

      Evan was panting, trying to calm himself down. Shutting his eyes and leaning back.

      Jared decided his could wait later, he needed to take care of his baby right now.

      "Do you need anything, Evan?" Jared asked, cuddling next to his husband.

      "No I'm good, and thank you Jared."

     "For what?"

      "For giving me a blow job."

      "It's only because I love you."

      "I love you too." Evan said, shutting his eyes. He said quietly before he fell asleep-

      "Can I get you after I take a nap?"

     "Sure baby." Jared said, kissing his forehead.