The Most Handsome Prince (1)

Trigger Warning- People being a big bag of dicks
      "Just fuck off, Jake!" Rich sobbed, weakly wiping his tears away.

"Why baby girl?" Jake asked, refusing to let go of Rich. His hands were wrapped firmly around Rich's noodle arms.

"That's exactly the reason why! I'm not a girl, and I never will be!" Rich broke down, falling weak into Jake's arms.

"Come on, Regina! You can't be serious about this transgender bullshit!" Jake spat out letting go of Rich, causing him to fall on his knees.

"My names not Regina.." Rich quietly mumbled, wrapping his arms around his body.

"You know what, take your gay shit and leave me alone." Jake said, spitting on Rich.

      Rich was shaking, trying to stand up. He couldn't deal with it anymore. He wished he could just drop down and die.

      He walked home, and it was no better there. His dad, knew about Rich. He didn't accept him either.

      "Where the hell have you been, young lady!" His father slammed a cheap beer onto the cluttered coffee table.

      "Out." Rich said simply, not wanting to upset his father any more than he already was.

      "Don't you take that tone of voice with me missy!" He said, now towering over Rich.

      "But, sir I didn't-" A loud slap filled the room.

      Rich was on the floor, rubbing his right cheek which now left a red and throbbing imprint of a hand.

      "Don't back talk to me. Go to your room and don't come back out."

      Rich sat alone, looking up at the ceiling for what seemed like hours. Thoughts filled his head.

      "What if I just killed myself, would any one care?"

      "Am I that weird? Is wanting to be a boy that weird?"

      "So what if I have boobs, that doesn't mean I can't be a boy, can it?"

      "Is there anyone out there for me?"

      "Will I ever be free?"

      "Why can't I just accept I'm a girl?"

     Rich shot up, quickly grabbed his gym bag. He already had it packed for a day just like this. He quietly unlocked his window, swinging his stubby legs over the opening. He planted one foot on the ground. He dropped the bag, pulling his foot back in. He grabbed the tiny stuffed elephant on his bed. The last thing his mother gave him before her and his father divorced.

      He was now ready to go and live a new life, or at least find someone that cared. Rich sprinted down the street with his gym bag.

      He walked for hours nonstop, his feet aching. He found a bus stop, oddly with people waiting by it. There stood a person wearing a blue flowery sundress, and teal converse.

      He walked up sitting beside them.

      "You running away too?" The person asked, smiling kindly.

     "Yeah. Why are you running away?" Rich asked.

      "My family could accept that guys can wear clothes from the girls section."

      "That sucks. Family's can be total dicks sometimes."

      "Yeah, and my name's Jared by the way."

      "Nice to meet you Jared, my names Rich."