Weird smut is coming soon i promise

Nikki excitedly dragged you across the camp grounds, trying to get you to come look at something she found.

      "C'mon Y/N! Hurry up!" Nikki exclaimed, even though she was dragging you.

      "Why? Can't we just go back and watch Harrison's magic show?" You asked, nervous about the surprise Nikki had. Last time she had a surprise it was to show them that Max was vomiting up the camp dinner.

      "Because this is way cooler than Harrison's magic show!" She continued racing, eventually pulling you into the nearby woods. The twigs snapped under her feet, scaring many potentially dangerous animals away.

     She stopped out of nowhere, and picked a wildflower, handing it to you.

      "Here, for you!"

      "Is this the surprise?" You asked hopefully, putting the flower in your short pockets carefully.

      "Nope, it's still further in, so let's keep going." It soon felt like hours had gone by until Nikki stopped abruptly.

      "That's the surprise!" She said, pointing towards a family of bunny rabbits, the babies sitting in their nest in the ground.

      "Oh my gosh! That's adorable!" You awe, watching the mother rabbit protect her babies. The babies were still blind, meaning that they were recently just born.

      "Should we show David and Gwen?" You asked, cocking your head at Nikki.

      "Yeah, David would like it." So the two of you went back to camp, forcing the two to come along, leaving the Quartermaster in charge.

      David saw the bunnies, cooing in adoration. Gwen cracked a smile, leaning down to see the bunnies better.

      "They're so cute, how'd you find them Nikki!" David asked, fully sitting down on the wood floors.

      "Well I was looking for Space Kid's helmet because he lost it and I just looked down and there they were!"

      You spent an hour looking at the bunnies. Then You, David, Gwen, and Nikki walked peacefully back to camp without saying a word.

Sorry it's short and not smut