Rich X Reader

Thanks to @The_Cartoon_Queen for inspiration for this oneshot!

The reader and Rich are going to be in kindergarten!

Tears.

Tears are common for you.

Only because one person decided that they didn't like you.

His name was Rich.

He really liked you, but didn't know how to express his emotions any other way since he was a kindergartner.

____________________________________________________________

"Give them back, Rich!" You cried out as Rich took out your brand new crayons from the box.

"Why should I? You aren't my mommy!" He exclaimed and stuck out his tongue.

      "I'm telling Mr.Madison!" You watched Rich's face turn ghost white out of fear.

      "No! Please-" You didn't hear the rest because you were already running up to Mr.Madison, tugging on his loose yellow shirt.

      "What's wrong, Y/N?" He wiped away a tear dropping down your cheek.

      "Rich stole my new crayons and he won't give them back!"

    "Rich! Come here right now!" Mr.Madison sighed, slightly annoyed. Rich always took your stuff and teased you about it. He was downright tired of it.

     "What, Mr.Madison?" Rich asked sweetly, batting his long lashes.

      "Why did you steal Y/N's crayons?" Rich turned bright red.

      "Can I whisper it in your ear?"

     "Yes, Rich." Mr.Madison leaned down to Rich's level.

      "I really like Y/N, she's so pretty and I can only talk to her if I steal her stuff because Jake always gets in the way!"

      Mr.Madison smiled. It was always the purest thing when little kids had crushes. Mr.Madison had a plan you see. He was going to send them to the corner to work there problems out, which probably means Rich is going to tell Y/N about his crush and stole pissing Mr.Madison off.

      "Okay Y/N, Rich- I'm going to send you to the corner to talk it out, okay? I have to take the other kids outside for Recess, I'll be right back.

      Mr.Madison pulled out a bell and rang it loudly.

      "Line up please! It's time to go outside!" All the kids lined up, Jeremy always standing next to Michael in line, secretly holding his hand.

      Rich and Y/N stomped to the corner of the classroom.

      "I'm sorry for stealing your crayons, Y/N."

      "No your not!"

      "Yes I am!"

      "No your not!"

      "Yes I am!"

      "Then prove it!" Rich puffed up his chest and kissed Y/N on the cheek.

      "Why'd you do that!?"

      "Because I like you!" Y/N started at Rich in shock.

      "You must not like me that much cause you keep stealing my stuff."

      "I only steal stuff from you so you'll pay attention to me! If I don't steal stuff then you go and talk to Jake!"

      "Whatever." Y/N said, copying her older sister.

      Rich crossed his arms.

      "Do I still need to prove myself?"

        "Yes!" Rich puckered up his small pink lips and kissed Y/N right on the mouth for about a second or so. She smiled softly and rocked on the balls of her heels.

      "I guess you do like me..."

      Mr.Madison watched in delight of how well his plan worked. His teaching assistant Mr.Jefferson, was watching the children outside.

       "Are you guys okay now?"

      "Yes!" Both said in perfect unison, Rich holding Y/N's hand discretely behind their backs.

Sorry it's short! I've got more coming soon!

You can request more people if you like. I'm going camping so I'm not going to get to them this weekend I think. The Jeremy lemon is coming soon, some of it deleted and it won't be as good as before but whatever