Squip X Reader

Well I'm basing this one of me.
I'm genderfluid, and I can't find any oneshots for this so here I go.

      Y/N glanced at his-no, HER body in the mirror. The Squib, of whom she named Andrew, told her that she was a girl.

      Now she permanently wears her pink bracelet. It didn't even matter is she felt like a boy. To be popular, Andrew told her that she couldn't be some freak who couldn't decide.

     "You should be thankful, Y/N. You look beautiful as a girl." Andrew's words bounced inside her brain.

      "I guess I do...." Y/N touched the mirror, not even believing in the words herself.

      "Why can't you just listen to me. Get over it, you aren't a boy, you'll always be a girl."

      Y/N silently cried, sinking down to the corner of the bathroom.

      She'd been told all her life that she was always going to be a girl, never truly allowed to be who she is.

      She took her nails, wildly scratching at her arms. Blood surfaced in droplets streaming down her skin. The skin was red and pink like a bad rash.

      She was done. All she'd ever wanted was to be popular, not a bubbling ball of anxiety that could pop at any minute.

      Now she was stuck with a mistake she'd have to pay for the rest of her life.

      Andrew.

Don't worry! I'll make another squip x Reader!
I just was struck with inspiration from my own life.