Jeremy X Reader (hanahaki disease)

"Rich! Rich come over, something's wrong with Y/N!" Jake freaked out during his phone call with Rich.

"What's wrong- you know what, never mind! I'll be there in a second!" Jake hung up, turning his attention back to Y/N who was coughing up hydrangea petals.

      "Oh god, I'm so sorry! I wished and prayed it didn't happen to you!" Jake sobbed, helplessly watching you cough up bloody blue petals.

Jake called Chloe and Brooke over, needing emotional support for Y/N. He hoped they didn't get it, because it was highly unlikely whomever they loved would love them back, and the surgery was way more then Jake and his family could afford.

"Jake- I'm here!" Rich said, banging on the porch door. Jake rushed over to unlock the door, fumbling with the lock.

      "Brooke and Chloe are here, they're running up the street." The girls entered in after Rich, panicked.

"Are they alright! Do we know who they love?" Chloe asked.

      "Not a clue, but we need to find them, now." Y/N was now vomiting the petals, blood dripping down their chin.

     "Uh, let's go." Jake scooped up Y/N.

"How long does this last?" Rich asked.

"I dunno, it just started. I've never heard of it ending." Jake answered. They walked to every house, seeing if it might be anybody in the neighborhood, but nothing.

      "Michael, it's not funny! Me and Alana are a real thing-" Jeremy bumped into Rich, how was now on the verge of tears.

      "Move! Wait- first look into their eyes (I have no idea how this works, or how they're healed or anything)"

     "Why- oh." He and Michael noticed all the petals building up. Michael looked into her eyes, causing the light blue petals to turn midnight black.

      "What's happening!" Michael cried out, backing into Jeremy's arms.

      "Gah! You like Jeremy, which means..okay let me explain. I found something on the internet that says if your soulmate has a friend that likes the same person as you, the flower petals will turn dark. So basically Jeremy is Y/N's soulmate." Chloe finished, out of breath.

      "What are you doing Jeremy! Do something." Jake yelled, pushing Y/N into Jeremy's arms.

       "I can't! I'm dating Alana." Jeremy said.

      "So you'd rather let them live in pain?" Brooke asked.

      "If it means staying with Alana, then yeah." Y/N clutched at their neck, more blood  spewing out. The flowers and blood came faster, clogging her windpipe. Their body started to shake, their eyes fluttered shut before their body stopped shaking. The flower petals shriveled up.

      "Jeremy Heere, I hate you." Jake said, sobbing as Y/N laid lifeless in Jeremy's hands.

Sorry if this is bad, I'm not familiar with how everything works so I'm sorry.