Christine X Reader (angst i guess..)

"You know what, Christine! I don't care anymore- just go off and date Jeremy, leave me behind, see it I care!" You yelled at her, slamming your first down on the desk.

      "Why do we have to do this right here, Y/N! This isn't the time or the place to do this!" She whisper-yelled back.

"Yeah it is- you're leaving me to date Jeremy, just because he's all of a sudden cute? What even-?"

"Really? You think I'm leaving you because of Jeremy? Honestly how dense can you be- I'm leaving you for Jake. Jeremy was just a cover up."

"Well that kinda hurts." Jeremy mumbled.

      "Shut up, Jeremy!" You both scream out.

      "What is going on in here!" Your teacher, Mr.Burns came in, his balding head as red as a tomato.

"I just found out my girlfriend was secretly cheating on me with, Jake!" You fussed, tears threatening to stream down your face.

      "I don't care about your petty drama! Sit down now." You both sat down. Christine crossed her arms, refusing to even look at you.

      A note was given to you from Zoe Murphy, one of your other closest friends.

      "Hey, it'll be alright. Screw Christine." She gave you a cheeky smile. You grinned back.

      "Yeah, screw her. She can have Jake."

      "No passing notes in class, give them to me." Mr.Burns said, snatching up the note and throwing it in the trash.

       Zoe sighed, rolling her eyes. She looked over at Christine, glaring at her.

       "Mr.Burns! Zoe's looking at me!" Christine whined.

       "Do you think I care, Christine? Go to the principals office." Christine got up, storming out of the room.

      Zoe snickered, fist bumping you.

      "That's what she gets for being a bi-"

      "Zoe! Not in class."

     A/N:Something I found in all my drafts I have