Gul X Draco Malfoy

This one is for @Potterhead5sosfam I hope you like it! Remember to vote, comment and follow! 

"Draco." I say with a stiff nod as he walks through the door of our huge mansion, he gives me a single nod back.

"Gul."

"Mr and Mrs Malfoy." I say with the same monotone voice, his parents don't even look at me as I keep the door open for them. As soon as they've walked through I close the giant black door silently.

"My parents are waiting in the lounge." I say coldly, and lead them towards the lounge area.

They've been having meetings and coming to terms since the Dark Lord had asked them to. But the family rivalry was still outshining their agreements. They would meet together and talk for ages, of course I was left behind with Draco.

We hated it at first, despising even the thought of being in the same room alone. But somehow, loathing turned into lust. We had to hide it from our parents of course, since they would probably throw a fit if they even knew about us.

As soon as Draco's parents shut the doors behind them he came over to me and kissed me lustfully, "I've missed you." He says with a whisper, making my heart flutter.

"I've missed you more." I say, quickly re-attaching our lips.

"We can't stay here, let's go to the garden." I state, giving him a quick peck on the lips. His hands go through my raven-black hair, I close my eyes in delight.

"Let's go then, love." He says, a smirk forming on his lips.

My parents were meeting with the Malfoys for the fourth time, again leaving me alone with Draco.

An awkward tension filled the air, I was having trouble with focussing on my book. Knowing Draco was sitting across from me. I looked up for a split second, only to meet Draco's eyes.

My breath hitched in my throat as our eyes stayed linked together. He then stood up and I quickly averted my eyes from his, and went back to my book. My heart beat sped up when I realized he was walking over to me.

He was now sitting down next to me, I tried not to make it obvious how nervous I was. But my heart was going so fast, I was sure he could hear it.

But that's when he placed his hand on my upper thigh, I closed my eyes for a moment, holding back any noise that would come from my mouth.

But then he decided to be more of a tease and slip his hand more down, his hand now holding my upper thigh tightly. "Dra-" I start off, turning my head towards his. But by doing so our lips meet each other, causing spontaneous fireworks to go off inside my stomach.

We're walking towards the maze that's planted in my back garden, I look at Draco with a smile, he moves his head towards mine. But just as our lips are an inch away from touching I run off, "Come and get me!" I say with a laugh, causing him to erupt into laughter as well.

I make a few turns into the maze, knowing it by heart since I've been running around here since I was a little. I hid in a bush that's shaped perfectly to my body.

I can see Draco running over from a distance, not spotting me, a frown is clearly visible on his forehead. Once he's passed me I run up to him from behind and wrap my hands around his eyes, "You little bastard." He says with a smile, spinning around and lifting me up into his arms.

His hands firmly holding my upper thighs, pushing my back against a tree. "You look way too hot right now." He says with a smirk, and captures his mouth with mine.