Dean Thomas

After the battle of Hogwarts you run into the great hall. You see dead bodies everywhere and the cries of the families. You search for him, for the man of you love. Then you see him, you run to him kneeling down beside him.

"Y/N.." He says while he moans of pain, "Dean, what happend?" You ask him while cupping his cheeks with both hands. "A deatheater, thought it was funny to-" He starts coughing up some blood."Easy, it's okay.." You say slowly while tears stream over your cheeks which are dirty of dust and blood. "He used the cruciatus curse on me Y/N, several times, if he'd used it one more time I would've gone mad." He says with another cough that brings up blood. "Dean, it's going to be fine.." "No it isn't.. My right foot is paralysed.. I can't move it anymore.." You start sobbing louder. "I wanted to give you this.. I love you Y/N." He gives you a small red velvet box. You open it quickly, a beautiful ring is in it. An engagement ring. "Dean this is-" "Say yes?" He says with hope, "Yes, I want to marry you.." You lean to him and kiss him on his forehead. You start crying again, but this time they're tears of joy.

-¡-

Special order for you guys because of Taylor's livestream and new hit: "Shake it off" And the name of her new album 1989. I will not want any negative comments on Taylor please, because otherwise your comment will be reported and you will too.

So peace out! And Tay tay is fabulous ;)

Please comment for ideas, and requested oneshots!

-¡-