Hermione Granger (girlxgirl)

You've spent your evening with your girlfriend Hermione in the library, you've both been studying for a long time and to be honest you were growing quite bored.

"Babe, let's do something else.." You say, tugging on Mione's sleeve. She flips another page of a study book, not paying any attention to you. "Mione." You say, and again being completely ignored.

You let out a sigh as you sit back in the dusty library chairs, "Why won't you pay attention to me." You say, letting out a soft growl. You look at her as she tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear, exposing her bare neck to your longing eyes.

A smirk finds its way onto your face as an evil plan comes into your mind, you scoot your chair closer to hers and tilt your head slightly. You attach your lips to her neck and start placing kisses all over her neck.

When you're still getting no attention whatsoever from Hermione you move on to nibbling at soft spots on her neck, knowing all too well where her sweet spot is and as soon as you start nibbling on her sweet spot you can finally feel her giving in.

She moans softly underneath you, causing a smirk to appear on your face. "That's my girl."

(This is so short what the hell)