Draco Malfoy #2

"Draco!" You yell, he walked away with his parents quick after Harry was alive again. "Draco!" You yell again, he stops walking. You run up to him. "Why are you leaving?! What are you doing?!" "I'm going somewhere safe. Join me Y/N. We could live together. Marry. Have children." "Draco, what do-" "I love you."

"You what?" "I love you, you have bewitched me body and soul. And I want to be with you." "Draco, our friends are dying there! And you are walking away?!" "I hve no choice Y/N. Come with me." You look at him, he looks sad, scared and frightened. You have loved him for as long as you can remember. But right now you are needed elsewhere.

"Draco, after this war we can do that-" "No! This is your only chance Y/N! I will not chase you! I will not love you when you don't love me." "I do love you Draco. But my friends are dying, they need my help.." "I need your help Y/N don't you understand?" You kiss him full on the lips, "Stay." He whispers after kissing you passionatly. "I'm sorry Draco." You are about to turn around when he stops you. "If you walk away now. We are over." "Sorry."

And that is the last thing you ever said to him, he did mean it. He married Astoria Greengrass. Instead of you, but he never stopped loving you. And you never stopped loving him. Little did you know that your children would fall in love.

-¡-
Gosh Draco is the most loved man! Like almost everyone loves him! So please people comment on the Requisted one shot chapter with someone else than Draco. Thank you very much!
Follow me on twitter: @ImNotAnOwl1476

-¡-