Neville Longbottom

You're standing in the lake looking at a plant you just found. "Wow.." You whisper to yourself, you are a freak in Herboligy. Malfoy and his gang always call you: plantgirl or treehugger, but the worst is flowergeek. So they usually call you that, but you learned to ignore it.

"Wow how did you get that?!" You hear a voice say from behind you. You look around to see Neville Longbottom, your cheeks turn a dark shade of red. "I found it! There's alot more! I could get you some for you if you want it!" "Yeah sure! Wow, you can make really rare potions with it you know!" Neville says to you, probably just as amazed as you are. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Longbottom and Flowergeek together. Told ya he wanted to get in her pants!" Says  Malfoy to his friends, laughing whilst doing so.

"Go away, ferret you're disgusting!" Says Neville harsh to him, "No, I'd like to see you get into her pants!" Says Malfoy with his disgusting laugh. "Stupify!" Shouts Neville with his wand pointed at Malfoy. He flies back a few feet, "You bloody-" "Petrificus totalus." You say fast before Malfoy will do any harm to Neville. Neville turns to you; "Thank you Y/N." Says Neville to you, "Don't mention it, you defended me first Neville, but I guess that's just Gryffindor bravery." He smiles a little, you hand him a jar with the plants you just found at the lake.

"Good luck with it." You say with a smile and then you walk away. "Hey Y/N!" Shouts Neville, I turn around. "We make a good team. And I sort of like your Flowergeekness." "Thank you Neville." You say with a smile. What you didn't know was that a month after this happening you were going to be a team with Neville. A very good team must I say so myself!