Fred Weasley

You are on the edge of death, a wall fell on top of you. One sharp rock was all the way in your stomach.

"I'm terrified.." You say with tears streaming on your cheeks of pain. "Shhh, it's okay, my love. I will protect you, you will be safe as long as you are with me." "But Fred-" You start but he cuts you off by kissing you. You groan of pain, and start sobbing again.  "Trust me, haven't I always told you the truth?" You nod slowly, scared of what will happen. Voldemort killed your parents because they were against him. Even tho you were just a baby, you hate him, and want to torture him. But you were never able to do that. "Fred, I'm so scared..." You say in between your sobs. He holds your broken body in his arms.

"I'm sorry Y/N.. I'm so so so sorry.." He starts crying too, and you know the end is near. "Fred, I-" You groan of pain, but after that you feel less pain. "I love you." You manage to whisper, he smiles and starts crying. "You were my life, my light, and my love. Will you marry me?" "Yes." You whisper, you don't know where it cam from but he puts a ring on your finger. And you put one slowly on his. You smile at eichother, and he grab your hand one last time before the ceiling drops on you and Fred. Giving you both the final clap.

--------------------------------------

In the great hall lie bodies all over the place, there are people crying everywhere. At Fred Weasley's body they just discovered something grant. Y/N and Fred are still holding hands,

"They both have wedding rings on their fingers and they are obviously holding hands. They got married before they died." After McGonagall said that the whole Weasley family broke down crying again. "I never got to see my boy getting married." Sobs Molly Weasley. George kneels down next to his brother taking his other hand and whispering. "You found yourself a great girl Fred."