Neville Longbottom #2

"Neville wake up!" You say while standing on top of him. He's lying in bed sleeping. The white sheets are draped over him, you are wearing his old quidditch shirt. He wakes up slowly, he smirks when he sees you. "Hello gorgeous." He says, "Hey there."

"So what shall we do today?" You say kissing him slightly. Neville was very rich after the war and you both didn't work somewhere so you did fun things all the time. "I can think of a few fun things to do." He say while dragging you in a hot passionate kiss, you giggle. "Not repeating last night!" You say mocking, he smolders. "Was I that bad?" You hit him on the chest. "You were amazing. But your grandma is visiting. It would be bad if she caught us doing, that." He laugs, "Have I ever told you you are the most adorable human being?" "Like a thousand times so come on! Lets bake a cake for your gran!" You say clapping your hands, he laughs. "I'd much rather spend it otherwise." He throws you on the bed again and starts kissing you.

-¡-

HOT HOT HOT! This was my fav chapter. But okayy you guys are awfully quiet. You don't vote or comment anymore it's quit disturbing! I love to see it that one of you guys voted so please vote/comment for/on your favourite chapter!!

I kinda based this scene on the scene from Valentines day, the one with Anne Hathaway waking up her boyfriend :)

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

-¡-