Viktor Krum #2

It's freezing here, you are in Bulgaria. Your parents decided it would give you better education than England. And since Durmstrang has got a new head master girls are aloud too! So you started to go to school there but you never really fit in.

It's another cold, stupid day and you're in the library searching a book for charms. You just got it out of the bookshelf when another hand grabs it too. "Oh, I'm sorry." Says the voice, "You better be. I got it first." You sneer at him. He looks taken back. "Since when are pretty girls so mean?" "Since when are-" You look up at him and then realize you made a massive mistake. "You are Viktor Krum." He nods. "And I'm an idiot for saying that." He laughs, "I seriously doubt that, you are very cute." Your eyes widen,and you sit down at a table. "Oh, well thank you I guess." "Would you like to go on a date with me?" "I just met you!" "I'm Viktor Krum." "I didn't realize you were so selfish!" You say slamming the book on the table. "Sssssh, be quiet!" The librarian says, "Sorry.." You apologize to her. "I'm going to my room. And I'm going to leave you here. Alone!"

You walk out of the library furious, "Why are you so mad?" Says Viktor. "A famous Quidditch player is a selfish idiot and the librarian is mad at me while she used to adore me." He laughs and you reaze an eyebrow at him, "I'll see you in class Y/N." He kisses your cheek and walks away. You touch your cheek while looking at him. You smile at yourself for being so cruel. Because you and Viktor could be the start of something new.

-¡-
If you want a requested one shot fill in the belonging chapter :)
-¡-