Luna Lovegood (girlxgirl)

(Thought I'd bless y'all with some gay stuff thrown in)

You never thought you'd see the day where you would be standing hand in hand with Luna before your parents. Proudly telling them you're together.

"So, you're a couple..?" Says your mom slowly, raising her brows in a questioning manner. "Yes ma'am." Says Luna, a smile carved on her face.

Your father slowly starts to shake his head, "Aren't you two friends, like just friends?" You let out a shaky sigh, knowing all too well that this would happen. "Dad, we are friends, but we caught feelings for each other."

He stands up and looks at you with a distasteful look. "I don't agree of this."

He walks out of the room and you choke back a few tears, "He'll come around in time Y/N.." Says your mother, "Let's say give you girls my blessing."

Luna gives your hand a pinch, making you look over at her with a loving glance. "After all love is love." Says your mom, she looks at you with a smile. You stand up quickly and hug her tightly, a hug she gladly returns.

"Mom, I'm staying at Luna's place tonight, if that's alright with you."

"Of course it is honey."

"My dad's already asleep so we have to be quiet." Whispers Luna, a smile etched on her face. "Well, I can't promise anything." You say with a smirk, kissing her slowly as she opens the door to her house.

You both stumble inside, your mouths still connected. As she closes the door you slam her against it, being careful not to make too much noise. Her hands find their way into your hair, tugging on it slightly. Earning a soft moan to escape your mouth, "Jump." You whisper.

Before you know it you hold onto her thighs with all of your might, carrying her into her bedroom placing her onto her bed softly.

"Let's stay up all night.." You whisper with a smile, she tilts her head and smiles. "Let's do that."