Seamus Finnigan

You hear the cute Irish accent coming from the hallway. You hide your face in a book, then you see him coming into the library with Dean. "Hey Seamus, there's Y/N! Go ask her!" Your cheeks turn red and you hide your face behind your book. "Y/N?" You hear, you put your book down to look straight into the eyes of Seamus Finnigan. "Seamus." You say with a nod. "Hi uhm Y/N, I er- was wondering if you- the yule ball." "I would love to, Seamus." You say calmly, knowing he wanted to ask you for the Yule ball.

"Really?" He says with a smile, "Yes," You say with a smile, he looks like he just got a puppy on christmas morning, that's how happy he looks. "I'll see you then!" He says while he grabs your hand and kisses it. Your cheeks turn red, and he walks to Dean, "How did I do it?" He asks Dean, "The truth?" Asks Dean, Seamus nods, "You sucked. But she didn't care I think!" He pats his back, you giggle. Seamus is so cute.

~At the Yule Ball~

You're standing behind the corner, in your red gown. What if Seamus thinks you're ugly? What if he doesn't like your dress? Several of those thoughts go through your head. But you decide to ignore it all and walk into the hall. Seamus is laughing about something with Dean, but he doesn't see you because he's standing with his back to me. "Dude, turn around." Says Dean to Seamus when he sees you. Seamus turns around, his mouth falls open when he sees you. "You look stunning Y/N!" He says while looking at you from top to bottom. Your cheeks turn red. "Come on, lets dance!" You say to him,

At the last dance Seamus drags you outside, "Lets dance here." He says with a smile, you can still hear the music from the great hall playing. "Okay.." You say, he puts his hands around your waist and you your arms around his neck. He pulls you close to him so there's barely any space left between you. You lay your head against his chest and ose your eyes. "Y/N?" He asks, "Yes?" You say still with your eyes closed, "I love you." He says slowly, you open your eyes looking right in his. "Well? Do you love me?" You open your mouth but no sound comes out. "Y/N?" He looks desparate, you lean closer and kiss him. "Is that enough answer for you?" You say to him, he smiles. "Yes."