Ron Weasley X Petra

I walked into Honeydukes, and breathed in the sweet air, and looked around the shop. It's filled with candy and loads of colours. This is my favorite place to go, it's warm, nice, friendly, and it all looks delicious. I buy a bag full of candy for my little brother who always preffered candy from Honeydukes above candy from another sweetshops. I owl him the gifts and he's so excited he sends me gifts. Like a new book or something.

But of course there are people who think the candy is for myself and I eat all of it. Those idiots are called Theodore Nott and Draco Malfoy. They always liked it to make fun of me, and of how I look.

I'm now walking back to Hogwarts from Hogsmeade. I took a longer way trough the forest so I could enjoy some fresh air. But then I did have to walk across the wooden bridge. Which is pretty hard to walk on if you're afraid of heights.

"Hey fat ass!" I hear from behing me. Oh no. The Slytherins. "Bought something sweet again miss Piggy?" I hear the familiar voice say, "Shut up Malfoy." Isnap, they both laugh. "Shut up? Here that Theo? She thinks I'm actually going to listen to that Blood-traitor." "Whats in there chubby bubbly? More sweets to fatten yourself?" I'm on the edge of crying when I get out my wand. "Jelly legs jinx." I shout, but my Malfoy quickly uses the countercurse. "Jelly legs jinx? No wonder you're lowest of the class. You're a dumbass!" "Oi! Malfoy leave her alone!" I hear from a bit distance. Ron.. "Ah Weasel! Come to see the show?!" "You are a real git you know that?!" He hits Draco straight in the face with his fist. That's so badass.Forget wands and duels. Go straight for the fist. I like badass.

Malfoy and Theo run away and I feel arms wrap around me. "It's okay Petra.. They're gone." "I hae them." I mumble against Ron's soft coat. "They're just jerks. Don't believe them you're so pretty! The prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on and I love you." I am now really crying. "Thank you Ron.. I neve really felt loved. Thank you so much! I love you too." And with that I smash my lips onto his.

-¡-

This one is for Miss_Hutchersonn! Hope you like it :) If you want one too fill in the questions on the requested oneshots thingy thing.

Byeeee!! Love y'all, don't foret to vote!

-¡-