♠Part 1♠

10 year old Jung Eum's Pov

It was a cold Night , until i made the biggest mistake , meeting such a creature.

"How did you get here Alone little Lady?"
The man in black asked me.I froze at that spot Snow hitting my face not knowing how did I ended up here outside, memories lost at only the age of 10 my parents were gone...

"Regret this moment, " A voice whispered in my head."Seeing you here confused and helpless i cant resist your sweet smell, "The man's smile crept me out and suddenly..Eyes became blood red.And he attacks me fast,  my Eyes shot closed and i felt a hand gripping me by my upper arm and he closed my ears with a headphone playing a classical music, For a moment i forgot what was happening to me and i was literally calmed down by the music.

Anonymous' Pov

I was out for a walk to refresh my head not to mention the news from the maid of the Han family, I heard that My friend's parents got attacked by Lee her uncle and made Jung eum forget everything,  her nature, A pureblood Vampire and her friends,  it broke me to know that harsh fact until now i can't accept it hmm maybe because it just happened an hour ago i swear the time will come ill help you Eum-ah to remember me and all about yourself.

I was walking through the woods with my 12 year old body but i heard a conversation of a little girl similar to my Eum's voice..wait what?! No did i say 'my' no heh..and a man around his middle 30
But a weird feeling caught my spine as soon as the he said "Seeing you here confused and helpless i can't resist your sweet smell" i rushed and hide behind the tree soundless.I saw the back of the man but when he was gonna attack the little girl realization hit me that the.girl.was.Jung eum.Without thinking twice i dashed off to the jerk vampire how did i know he was a vampire? Simple i can see through him its a natural ability for purebloods to see through a interior vampire because the Jeon and Han family is the superior and all vampire respect them and im a 'Jeon'
.I covered Eum's Ears and gave her my headphones so she would not hear the foul sounds of blood splattering and the true form of this jerk.I gave him a glare my eyes turning blood red and my nails sharpening from anger for threatening to drink her blood i stab him through."You are a disgrace for threatening her".And just like that...His body dissapears i Licked the blood remaining in my hands.

I Picked my friend up and i suspect she doesnt remember me, "Gwaenchana?, "
She didnt speak, scared cause i still got a bit of blood in my face."Get up, My name is Jungkook and you are?", Inside im still hurt for her not remembering me
So i just acted like its our first time meeting but on the other hand its really not.

10 year old Jung Eum's Pov

The boy around his 12? Maybe.he asked me in a concerned way "Gwaenchana?, " i just stared at him in confusion and didnt speak "Get up, My name is Jungkook and you are?, "He wrapped his arms around my shoulder, somehow i felt safe around him.

"Im... J-Jung-Eum.Han Jung Eum,  "I manage to say but im stuttering -_- "Nice to meet you, " he smiles at me i wonder but i feel something unusual his eyes similar to the man that attacked me earlier but my mind tells me that he is someone i can trust.

"Come with me Jung Eum, " He said i Just nodded im scared to encounter another being Like that but my mind cant be real right? No , vampires doesnt exist

"Where are we going Jungkook?, " I asked nervous im not still used to talk to him cause we just met.

"To your uncle, " he simply said and silence interrupted shortly until he requested something weird "Close your eyes, " he said i got curious and asked him "Why?, Whats wrong?, " he looked down and smiled at me sweetly and said
"When the time comes ill tell you why but for now please just do as i say, "  he said and i nodded as response suddenly i felt him carrying me and covering my eyes with his scarf.