♠Part 4♠

Author-nim:
Sry if i hadnt uploaded usually my schedule in uploading is supposed to be every week sorry guys its just school being hella hard lol my mind's gonna explode from all the work anyways Mian for the quick note now lets get to the story!!~~

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Jungkook's Pov

Weird..Definetely unusual for hyung to just let me off that easily though....but he is up to something fishy maybe he is gonna say to other hyung crap.....

Im screwed....

...
While i was walking through the hallway i saw Eum's friend Soohyun aproaching me with an cold and annoyed face and her expression make me question myself 'Did i did something wrong?'

"Jungkook Sunbaenim!! *Pants* have you seen Jung Eum? I've been finding her everywhere but i can't see her that girl im sorry for aproaching you so suddenly but have you really seen her its urgent..",I waved my hand infront of the girl letting her know that it was okay if the reason is Jung Eum "I guess she was in the Infirmary but they must have left by now",I said turning my head back to where the direction to the infirmary were "Wait.What They?", she said raising her brows "Taehyung, I guess head master sent him to find Jung Eum", she blushed when she heard hyungs name I smirked....

"Euri hyung-yah Neonun Johaji(You like My hyung)",I said

"*Red as A beaten tomato*Uh-u-h Th-Than-k yo-u B-bb- ...BYE! *Runs*",I laughed at the girl i just busted heh But i won't tell hyung or else he will make fun of me too little did Soohyun knows that Taehyung Hyung likes her too Love Is blind(Sureeee bruh Keep blabbering love is blind while you and the female lead is also like that😂)

Jung Eum's Pov

We went to the office and there he was Headmaster Woo a.k.a Uncle but he treated me as his own daughter and i like that but i never call him Abeoji Nor appa cause i never like him calling that cause i promised i would call my biological father First that before him... But that is if they are still alive...

"Ah, My Comittee kids im here to inform you about a prom and a weapon your gonna use", he said while fixing his eyeglasses

"Keunde(but) why do we need a weapon Headmaster?",Taehyung lifted one of his brow

" *Headmaster hands me a newspaper and i saw the headline and red it out loud* 'Level E Vampires expands popularity 10 Victims died having their blood drinked Experiments For level E still calculating by scientists, How to terminate the main source and How to cure the ones turning into a level E' What the hell does this mean...",My voice trembled and Taehyung was shaking i wonder why his expression was kind of scared and lost..

(QUICK PACT:IN THE REAL STORY THERE ARE 2 MALE LEADS NAMED ZERO AND KANAME I JUST TWISTED THE STORY AND ADDED A LITTLE DETAIL RELATING TO THE STORY)

"WHAT PIECE OF SH*T IS THIS?!",Taehyung exclaimed my eyes widened at his sudden burst out

"Calm the heck down Taehyung its not gonna solve anything let head master speak i mean yea i know your mad but being mad at them wont help so calm down",I said while comforting his back to make him cool down

"Jung Eum's right Taehyung",Headmaster said straight-forwardly said

"Mianhe Its just it creeps me out..."

"Your forgiven Taehyung but as i was saying You will be given weapons for defense it can only hurt vampires Taehyung gets a gun it is the most Valueable gun so treasure it and My niece you get the rod of the huntress it is used wisely and it has a myth that is possible to be true practice using its easy to use *winks childishly*(SeokJinnie? Dat you?)",