♠Part 28♠

Author's Pov

*how 'bout this?*, Jungkook thought while looking through the cds that ontained video games, Thinking that he and Taehyung should play while JungEum watches them.

"Aha!", Jungkook pulled the one called 'Sugar Dash', Excitement evident in his eyes as he walked down the stairs to call out to Taehyung, the box of console in his hands while he let out a bunny smile to himself.

"Yah what're you gonna do?", Jimin skipped towards Jungkook

"I was planning on calling Taetae hyung to play with me, Wanna join?"-Jungkook

"I am, quite bored", Suddenly Jimin's phone rang, Making him fish out the device from his pocket and answer the call.

With a nod he hung up and faced the maknae.

"Mianhae Jungkookie maybe next time?", Pouting Jungkook nodded understanding Jimin's side.

Jimin grinned cause of the maknae's cuteness, instead kissing his forehead by tiptoeing to his height, since he was taller than him.

"See you later kook!",-Jimin

"Arraseo!~", Jungkook walked through the part where they've been training and heard a couple of, huffs of exhaustion, wood clashing, and lectures.

He smiled,"Taehyunggg~~~"

His vision suddenly became blurry cause of the tears, He dropped the console that could not be held any longer by his shaking hands.

"I-Im sorry", He ran outside the house, The two running quickly to be able to catch up to Jungkook.

Taehyung asked Seokjin Hyung but the older had to ask first.

"Where is Jungkook going",-Seokji

"Hyung...", Taehyung lowered his head, feeling guilty.

"Jungkook saw me on top of Taehyung", JungEum spat out tears spilling out of her cheeks.

"WHAT?!", Yoongi suddenly stood up from his seat

"I-it was all misunderstanding I t-tripped, And When I was about to stand up he saw us in that position. I s-swear! I w-wouldn't do s-such a t-thing, I will never hurt him", She fell on her knees, Yoongi went to her direction and hugged her, rubbing his hand on her back, easing her, while Seokjin patted Taehyung's back tears flowing and couldn't stay still in his place.

suddenly Downpour of rain was suddenly heard, The splashes of droplets coming from the sky visible from outside. There was a heavy rain and JungEum could not let Jungkook soak wet in the rain.

Without thinking twice she broke from her grip on Yoongi sprinting outside, Bangtan failing to catch her since she was already far away from them.

Bangtan quickly rushed outside to find JungEum as well as Jungkook.

***

"Jungkook?", the sobbing maknae turned her heads towards a woman in her early 30s

"Who *sniff* are you?",-Jungkook

"Im no one, But I saw you at pandora academy, don't worry Kook-ah", somehow Jungkook felt comfort in her arms as she hugged him her umbrella covering their faces.

"Cry till your heart's content boy", The woman said and he did as followed

*why would they do this to me?*

*I trusted them*

*why?*

Jungkook hugged back as the woman, is doing the same doing circular motions on his back for comfort.