♠Part 30♠

Author's Pov

Taehyung felt some kind of anxious as Jimin fall silent a bit before continuing his sentence.

"Why do I feel like someone's leaving?"-Jimin

"W-what do you mean?.. H-hyung t-this is not f-funny", Taehyung stuttered as he knew when Jimin have this kind of feeling, it was always right.

Never once.. He didn't became wrong about it.

"Do you think I'm kidding Taehyung?", Jimin Faced Taehyung, tears continously flowing down his cheeks while the younger frowned

Little did they know someone was listening to their little conversation

"You've always been right about this.."

Seokjin's Pov

"Kids! Come down I made snacks!", I yelled from downstairs, And slowly they came down and sat on their own places, but 4 members we're missing, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoongi

"Hyu--"

"Where are the others", Hoseok was cut off

"Yoongi is in his room same as Jungkook, I called them but they sais they ain't hungry", Namjoom said

"How about Taehyung and Jimin?",-me

"They are talking, I did the same and its the similar answer from Yoongi and Jungkook", I sighed

Poor Jimin, he must be really affected by the conflict between The three. he always wanted us to be happy together, no arguments, no quarrels, just hanging out and full glee in the air, but right now the air felt like the temperature dropping to a dosen, It' so thick, and awkward.

"Jinnie do you perhaps think.."

".. That they heard us?", I felt my throat became dry, The younger hate seeing us suffer because of some problems they made, Especially Namjoon.

"I really hope not though", Hoseok took a bite from the pastry I made.

"I really hope so..", Then we continued eating for the rest of our time together, we had little talks, sometimes about serious matters, and sometimes a joke-full one.

I'm currently washing the dishes, The glass cups at my side, suddenly after I shifted to the right I knocked off one and it fell down, breaking into pieces.

"What ha-- SEOKJIN! DON'T TOUCH IT", Namjoon held my hand as I was about to touch it.

By the time that I broke the glass, i felt somewhat nervous? I don't know why though, even so I just ignored the feeling.

"Im just gonna get a broom don't touch it hyung I don't want you getting hurt",(RIP NAMJIN STANS) I nodded then continud washing the dishes. Not long after i was now drying them adnd Namjoon got back with a broom and a dustpan and is sweeping the broken glass pieces then throwing them away.

After drying the dishes I took my apron and hooked it somewhere organized.

"Thanks for the help Joonie", I smiled

"No problem Jinnie", he swung his arm around my shoulder and we both went upstairs to our own rooms

Yoongi' Pov

Since I was bored, and for the first time ever in a awhile, I wrote some lyrics on my notebook, since its the only thing motivating me at the moment.

Did you change? Or did I change  

Those words kept repeating in my head, Turns out I used them as lyrics.

How long will I wait for spring to come forth my friend