♠Part 23♠

Your Pov

It has been 1 hour since we passed the barrier and I could not see anymore buildings, since this part is pure nature, the view was filled with high mountains, and valleys, right now we're driving on a hill, on our way I also saw some animals like cows, kinds birds such as crows and doves, and horses, they even teased Hoseok for it, saying its his master, of course Hoseok defended himself and it all ended up in a childish fight.

"Are we almost there yet?",I sighed, fixing Jungkook's head on my lap as he was asleep.

"Almost", Seokjin halted at the side.

"See that mountain? That's where we're going to, it has a beautiful view of the city", he continued speaking as he also resumed driving, i then nodded at his explantion.

It was truly a beautiful sight to see even if more awaits at the top of that mountain.

"Hyung why are there birds limping with an injured wing?", Yoongi asked Seokjin as he caught a sight of a bird trying its hard to fly, with an injured wing.

"Maybe it bumbed into something, or an accident happened to it", he said as he continued driving.

but stragely his wing didn't have a weird angle, if it bumbed into something instead, its feathers had 2 holes in it, while its back has a scratch-mark-like wound.

A strange injury for a bird who just bumped into something.

As I looked outside the window of the car Jungkook suddenly spoke,"You look bothered", he got up from my lap and wrapped his arms around my shoulder, hugging me close to him.

"Its nothing", I smiled and he returned it

"We're going up kids it may be a little bumpy ride", Seokjin informed and we all nodded except Yoongi who was, as usual sleeping.

I was admiring the view, something else caught my eye, Again an animal, but this time, its more weird, since it has black eyes, void of any emotions, and its eyes were following the vehicle we were on, Jungkook seemed to notice it,"what an odd looking animal", He commented, gaining the attention of the rest.

"Where?", Hoseok asked

"Right there, but it's eyes are all black and weird, like something possesed it", he rested his head on my shoulder. the ride got bumpy, Yoongi cussed because his sleep was disturbed, due to it Jungkook snickered.

"Ya what're you laughing at", Yoongi pointed at Jungkook

"Nothing hyung", He answered and Yoongi snouted at him.

"We're almost there eeeeeeiiiyeee",Hoseok seal clapped

Indeed we are nearing the top of the mountain, I'd rather say unique than beautiful once we reached the top and Seokjin came to an halt.