♠Part 27♠

Author's Pov

Sweat dripps off their faces, Panting exhaustingly because of the training they've been doing.

Jungkook and Jimin we're sparring and following Namjoon's guidelines, their topic was stealth.

"If you being on the mode of attack, Stay on your stance, focus on the person, and slowly pounce on him like he's never expecting it, on the other side, The mode of defense, sense your surrounding keenly, never rely on sound to know where the attack is supposed to come from, Sense the person's presence carefully, At the same time you need to know their weak points, Attack or defense remember to always stay alert, Because if your opponent takes the advantage, its your end, keep in mind that they never waste any minute even a second to attack you and kill you, especially right now because we're planning an attack on a pureblood", They listened attentively as Namjoon explains the topic of stealth and the right way to use it, he taught them techniques in additional.

"JungEum", Taehyung suddenly spoke

"Focus", She nodded as he started swinging a wooden rod towards her, she quickly dodged it but unluckily he hit JungEum's shoulder with the other end causing her to stumble and just in time he catched JungEum as he wrapped his arms around my back.

I could feel Jungkook's stare at us two that's why I immediately composed myself.

"What did I told you about?",-Taehyung

"Always be alert", JungEum lowered my head feeling sorry.

"Again", he tossed his rod over to her leaving him with no weapons but just his hands.

JungEum tilted my head looking at the rod,"how about you?"

He smirked proudly,"Don't worry, I'm your trainer, I can manage myself"

With that you started to attack him, unfortunately your hits we're all blocked by him, He doges all your attacks expertly and quickly, on the right timing he nudged your arm making you drop the rod followed by Taehyung's Arm wrapping around your shoulders in a choking position.

He let you go and he smirked at me,"I guess you have no experience in fighting huh, Well i'll let you watch Jungkook and Jimin Hyung"

We both walked into their direction seeing Jimin and Jungkook fighting with each other, fluently. Jimin high-kicked Jungkook making the younger to a flip backwards, Jungkook lowered his body and kicked Jimin making him trip over but composed himself quickly, Jimin then charged over Jungkook Jumping Highly making his thighs settle on Jungkook's neck then dragged him down, he strangled Jungkook with his thighs then wrapped his arms below his chin around his neck choking him.

"As expected My Dongsaeng", He settled himself comfortable while his thighs rest on Jungkook's upper body, putting his hands on the dusty ground leaning back, By his action this made Jungkook take the advantage to bite his thigh making Jimin retract one of his thighs then effortlessly hovered over Jimin while choking him settling him in between him, his legs casing Jimin into a cage while his arms choked him.

He mocked his hyung, "As Expected My Hyung", this made the latter laugh because of him copying his statement.

"You two are improving, Im proud", Namjoon clapped and smiled showing his dimples.

Jungkook let Jimin go. Once the older had stood up he lent his hand to Jungkook who was still sitting on the ground, while Jungkook accepted it and stood beside him, dusting his pants.

Your Pov

"Wah daebak", my mouth hanged wide open

"Notice how they fight, they are alert right? they observe each other's moves, and attacks. Even though Jimin  didn't think of the advantage Jungkook could steal from him, They did well. Remember that the most important thing in fighting is alertness, because no matter how you attack, but your opponent dodges it well or the opposite, You still can overcome his strength. The most common technique is letting your oppoment tire out completely, taking the chance to knock him out afterwards, the main cause of that is because he used all of his strength for nothing why you might ask? Its because of your keen moves of dodging, what does it require? Being alert, I hope you'll remember that", I nodded in reply

"Taetae hyung is right Jagi, no matter how your enemy is more skilled than you in attacking, but when you dodge it effortlessly, tiring him out makes you more skilled than him. Attacking isn't effective if being alert isn't there with you", He kissed my cheek and I smiled thankfully at him for his advice

"Gomawo jagiya", I cupped his cheek and he nodded.

"Jimin, Jungkook, 5 min break", They all went different directions, Namjoon leaving for a few then returning back, withouth Jungkook and Jimin' presence.

"Eum-ah! catch", as if holy Alert slapped me in the face I quickly faced Taehyung seeing the rod being thrown to me its edge nearly hitting my head, I held it firm while I let it stayed beside my head a gush of wind hit my cheek as i catched it.

"Woah, It seems like letting you watch the two made your alertness take a step to the next level", I smiled proudly.

***

Sweat dripped tenples, I was panting heavily, exhausted at the training we've been doing for the past hours.

I slumped at the dirty ground leaning back using my hands as support.

"get back up", Taehyung lent his hand infront of me, i gladly took it and stood up dusting the the back of my pants.

I picked up my rod and stand firm on my stance, Using all the knowledge he taught me about defense and offense.

He tossed me one of the rods he was holding onto, I catched it as I was pinning its end to the ground watching him as he stand into a fighting stance as I did the same. This time he attacked me quickly, focusing on his moves, I hit his knee with the rod i was holding, he winced a little due to the harsh contact,  as he was about to hit the side of my neck, using my rod I clashed it to his earning a clanking sound, I rolled to the side and attacked his back making him stumble forward, losing his balance, he fell flat on the floor, I used my rod to pin him down.

"Tired already?",-Me

Silence...

He then suddenly smirked..

"Who said I was?", With that he rolled to the side, Kicking the pack of my knee causing me to trip forward, he took the chance to stand up and point is rod to my neck then smirked.

"Good moves JungEum, But you need more practice",-Taehyung

Remembering that my rod was still being held by my hand I hit his own rod and he dropped it, I kicked his side making him kneel down, I choked him with my arm and made a cage with the rod.

"Thanks, for the advice...",

"But your practice was enough for me", I smirked, He smiled at me, I lend my hand, He held onto it then stood up.

He slid off something unexpectedly, causing him to stumble backwards, With our hands still entagled it caused me to fall towards him, me landing on his chest, Our faces nearly touching.

"Taehyung~~", Jungkook sang and as he ran into the scene he dropped the box he was holding, Exposing a game console, He ran into the house.

"Jungkook!!!!"...

Oh no...

To be Continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omona Omona Omona Omona Omona Hori Shiteu.. Mygawd What is gonna happen next. Taehyung and you had a scene infront of Jungkook😔, I'm planning on a little smut at the further chapters, pls bear with me cuz Its my first time writing it.😂 Dun worry I'll put a warning, and for y'all dirty hoes out there I can't promise there's no prescence of blood😎. Luv u guyseu

-Tara💛🌻