♠Part 22♠

Your Pov

"...Pureblood Princess", They bowed 90 degrees to me, wow so formal of them.

This familiar feeling.

"No need to be formal",I raised my palm to them, damn since when did I get so composed like this? Its weird since I'm now a vampire and instead of me being mad and let them feel my wrath, I was calm and happy that...

I finally get to know who I really am.

I really wasn't the Choi JungEum I know, who was the headmaster's surname engraved in my blood, It was something much more different, My uncle is a hunter of vampires, The Level E ofcourse, I am the pureblood princess, I am known at the academy by the name Choi JungEum, But in reality...

My real name is..

Han JungEum.

A first class pureblood reign along with the Jeon family, After the tragedy that happened 8 years ago, I have vowed in my life to seek vengeance for what Lee has done to me, making me forget who I really am, and for breaking the peace between humans and vampires.

"Guys, I may be the princess but your still the my friends, and I don't like treating my friends like they are my servants, so don't treat me godly ok? It makes me feel weird honestly, let's just stay as what we all are",I smiled at them, I can feel Jungkook's grin from behind me like, 'spoken like a princess, thats my girl'.

"Whatever you say",Taehyung winked at me, and I winked back.

"Don't you feel weird? Like aren't you craving for something since you have just been awaken a while ago?",Seokjin asked curiously

"Well.. I don't reall--",I was cut off by a throbbing pain, in my chest and in my head. My insides were hot and I can't breathe properly, I knelt down, making Jungkook who was behind me the whole time, wrapped his arms around me and helped me to stand up but was cut when Black invaded my whole sight.

Jungkook's Pov

"I guess let's bring her back to our dorm for the meantime hyungs",They all nodded and we head back to our dorm, me carrying JungEum bridal style.

"Has she discovered her powers yet?",Jimin asked and I shook my head their faces turning showing dissapointment.

"Cheer up guys, when I discovered mine, It was because of an incident that triggered my anger, maybe, just, maybe it's like hers to, maybe when a certain time comes and she gets mad it will be unleadshed instantly",I explained

"Maybe your right Kook-ah and since you are the one who discovered your abilities last among us", Jimin gave the rest a reassuring smile.

I shifted my eyes to the girl whom I was carrying, her gray hair falling, and I noticed that a tear escaped her eye while she was, well, unconscious.

Weird..

~~~~~~

we returned to our dorm without students from the night class catching us, since her transformation completely turned her image into a different one.

We bid goodbye to each other and went to our own rooms and there I settled her on the bed.

I stared at her figure for awhile before walking towards to the sofa near the window, the place where I always sit when I watched the view its letting me see.

I got my phone and a picture of JungEum flashed as my lockscreen, She was watching the sunset at the balcony her hair still short, I smiled thinking of how beautiful she is.

I scrolled down on my social media account to see my hyungs posted a picture of me  and JungEum sleeping while she was leaning her head on my shoulder.