♠Part 5♠

???'s Pov

"Ahgassi your schedule in Pandora Academy is next week", 

"Ah Nae",I said to the maid that left for i requested something to eat.

"What a shame vacation is over(relatable mhmmm) I shall see you soon my dear sister..."
.

.

.

.

.
"Jinjja Eurimaniya(Its really been a long time)"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Jung Eum..."

Yoongi's Pov

Its been weeks since the bullying incident of Jung Eum Bangtan was depressed but it was because of the maknae it had a great impact on him and he somewhat thinks that its his fault.

The poor boy didnt eat we took turns in bringing his food to him but he refuses and when were having a gathering he wasn't present if he was he would just be staring at a wall murmuring..

"Naya(me)"

"Its my fault"

"Jung Eum"

"Its my fault"

"You are nothing"

"Im useless"

He murmurs it over and over while he had a blank expression at the same time tears were flowing like a river in his face we would notice it but if we comforted him he would just ball his eyes out.

Jung Eum Please hurry up from your slumber someones dying noticeably silent here...He...Needs you

While I was fidgeting with my phone The Girl that was laying in my dongsaeng's bed wake up i immediately head to the door

"She's Awake!!!",I shouted and it didn't took long to hear sounds of vigorous footsteps and then there Bangtan stood but something isn't right...

Jung Eum's Pov

Weeks passed and those weeks was the time that i was unconscious because of some certain girls

I opened my eyes to see myself not in my dorm room plus it also wasn't Headmaster's house omo ottoke Mangaeseo(Im screwed/doomed/dead)where am i...

"She's Awake!!!", Someone shouted as it sounds like...
Yoongi?! Perhaps am i in Nightclass' Dorm..

I tried to sit up while i was accompanied by Jin Sunbaenim.I leaned on the headboard of the bed and rubbed my temples.

"Jung Eum Gwaenchana?",
Taehyung said

"We were worried but the girls that started the bullying were expelled and were blocked we came to Headmaster and told him about what happened to you and don't worry he isn't mad",Namjoon Sunbae said while nodding his head every statement showing reassurance.

I scanned my eyes around my surroundings and something's missing

'Him'

"May I ask where is J-Jungkook Sunbaenim",stuterrly asking just by mentioning his name somewhat gave me shivers.