♠Chapter 19.1♠

Your Pov

Wow they are all handsome..

"What'd you think?",Jimin asked

"It's fine no wrong ITS PERFECT!",I clapped

"Lets go pay then head out to the ladies secion shall we?",Jungkook swing his arm around me

"Get a room!",Yoongi scrunched his face

We all laughed our way to the counter and placed the clothes they chose, and while they were paying I can't help but look at the lady who were giving them nasty looks especially Jimin when he made eye contact with her like, who the hell is a normal person when you see someone that gorgeous and you seduce them by biting your lip slightly.

"Here's your clothing Sir",She said to Taehyung with a cat like voice.

Wow give her an applause!, to not make her cheap, and can someone play on the speaker AOA like a cat? Very mucheu Thank You.

Jungkook was about to lay the stuff he chose when I stepped aside and payed for him, causing the cashier  *cough* Cat-beach *cough* to glare at me, Me? Well I just smirked at her.

Her cat-like face was now a lazy and bored one. Your welcome miss t*-*t

But when I noticed her eyes shifted away from mine and went to Jungkook's And gave him a flirty look.

"*ahem* excuse me miss... Whatever your name is how much is the clothing?",I smiled fakingly at her

"Oh here it is *shows the price on the counter*",She glares at me

"JungEum I'll do it excuse me",Jungkook smiled at me and the cashier lady's expression was noticeable since it became flirty again but Jungkook doesn't seem to notice it.

"Ya Eummie-ya Cool down your too noticeable",Hoseok whispered, I just elbowed him and he just snickered.

"Thank you and come again *bites lip slightly* good sir, and it's nice meeting your cute maid",Then the cashier lady smiles cheeky

"excuse--",Like what the fuck? But hey hey hey? Whatchup ketchup?(sry i had to😂) sir Jeon Jungkook Cut me off

"Uhmm sorry Miss She's not my maid",Jungkook said pulling me near to him

"Oh of course silly me, your noona? Right",she smiled again at me while tilting her head sidewards, a sign of teasing, what are you? Badass highschool bich? She looks like a century older than me.

"No actually miss she the one, and by that I mean she's my girlfriend, The one and only, exists in my heart. But you know I love her so much that I can't leave her for someone else, that's why she's my everything and I love her, and if you not mind i would like to get my clothes, Bye It's nice talking with you",Jungkook said sweetly while partly taking a look at me, and I can't help but notice the cashier lady's expression to darken. When we were walking I took a glance at her and smirked at her and turned back to Jungkook.

***

We were walking when I went to the restroom just to do some of my business. I'm with Jimin right now and those 6 said they need to do something important well.. Hoseok, Taehyung, Seokjin, and Jungkook went to the arcade then Yoongi, Namjoon went to the electronics shop to buy some equipments for the prom.

I went out the stall and saw the cashier lady from before and she was fixing her make-up. I went by her side and the sink to wash off my hands.

"Need to wash some dirt off huh?",She spoke

"Excuse me?",I looked at her

"Oh nothing, I just noticed you were washing your hands for it to be clean oh well, some dirt just can't be removed easily huh",She chuckled