♠Part 15♠

-INTRO-(SPOILER)

Jimin's Pov

"A-Are you sure? This the start?.. O-of The Prophecy?..."

He hesitated at first but answered anyways..

"Nae, It's Starting",Jungkook said

We all looked at each other with worried expression but it turned to a shocked one instead..

"AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We heard some screaming.. Just then Seokjin hyung's Eyes became Prismatic Yellow Then slowly our eyes became similar because of Hyung sending a sign..

Just as Seokjin hyung was gonna say what's wrong Jungkook Stormed Out of the room to his room quickly..

"Guys.."

Seokjin hyung started

"Jungkook's right.."

"And right now that scream was a signal to tell us.."

"Part two is taking its place"

With that we followed the maknae..

-EDITED-(STARTS HERE)

We all with anticipating hearts stepped in Jungkook's Room to see a JungEum with a color that surrounds her...

Devilish Red aura

Blood Red Eyes

Pale Skin..

Crooked body

Part two is here. Jungkook aproached her and she hissed at him, this isn't her normal state at all she's being psycho type right now and Jungkook doesn't even care but we all do Jungkook loves her and he would do anything for her we all gave the two a terrified expression since its hella terrifying.

Jungkook pinned her down.

"Hyungs!, Help! She's too strong!"

Just as he said that we all forgot our fears of what we are witnessing right before our eyes and immediately helped The maknae.

I held her legs firm but it wasn't only me who was there it was two person per body part now I realized..

If Jungkook's work is done the strength is unbearable and is needed to be controlled especially when angry.

"JungEum",Jungkook started

"JungEum",again

She just stared at him disgracefully and growled at him.

"YA"

"Choi JungEum!"

She still didn't listened but it only got worse i think he has to say the other one.

"YAH! HAN JUNGEUM!",Jungkook spat out loudly at her face and it made her calm down but suddenly out of nowhere she was able to speak, but her voice isn't normal..

It was demonic

"POTS, SIHT WON KOOKGNUJ I LLIW EMOC KCAB RETTEB OD ROUY KROW TSAF",she spoke we have no idea what language did she spoke but after that she was shaking, her eyes rolling at the back of her head then collapsed, she has finally calmed down completely.

those devilish rays around her, now gone and her skin is back to that milky shade.

We got off her and Jungkook, again, settled her on the bed, from her look right now it seems like she won't have any idea. But thats when i thought wrong