♠Part 32♠

Kang Woo's Pov

*knock* *knock*

"Come in", I spoke as the person came in who was the school guard

"Sorry to disturb you, There's someone who would like to give this letter to you", He handed me an enveloped letter, as I thanked him and he got out of my office, I stopped what I was doing for awhile and focused the letter.

It has a red velvet patch that seals the envelope together..

The paper used for the envelope was smooth like silk, But it has french curves outlining the shape of the patch. At the center of the patch there is a symbol, that one symbol that I know

The vampire's symbol..

And the only league that sent this to me is none other than..

The Han's

What is it now? JungEum is fine at Bangtan's dorm

Han's Symbol is a crown with thorns around it while roses are formed on each side, Initiating that they are a powerful league of vampires, They are royalty, Just like the Jeon's but their sign is a flower-blade with the sun on its back as the same rose is at the center of the flower-blade.

I opened the letter and read..

'Dear Uncle Woo,

     It is I your niece, Han Seorin I have come back from my trip as I followed my Mother's orders, Unfortunately Both my parents got killed as we were doing so.. As usual I am saddened by it, I'm writing this to you because I would like to take my sister back, They are after her, And as she wakes up, Their plan is to execute her behind Bangtan's back, as the group are having some dofficulties with each other, I insist that, We need to meet as fast as possible, I am the one who'll teach her all she needs to know about.. Please Understand, I'll take care of her.. Once she is better enough to fight with her own, of course me never leaving her side as she battles, because that's what we all want for her right? I am truly sorry that, I need to take her back. Please bring her to the mansion once she wakes up from her comma.. Apparently she got hit, and it caused Bangtan's conflict, The queen made her think she kissed the pureblood prince, Making her walk backwards and be hit by a truck, the impact was huge leading her into a comma, As I collected my information completely, Bangtan is mourning as their youngest left them there, He left a letter thanking each and one of them, He must've felt wronged but at the same time guilty and most of all hurt, I can understand the Prince Uncle, And I am sure once she wakes up.. She wouldn't waste time to find him whatever it takes since even though that happens, They love each other. If your confised to why I know all of this, I have been watching her, I have my own resources to make sure she is alright.

Bring her to me once she wakes up, She has a long way to go, and she is the only one who can eliminate both the King and Queen's current presence. And please tell her...

That she is never alone..

-Han Seorin'   

As I finished reading her letter I placed it back inside the envelope, Stood up and went to the glass pane where you can see night class' dorms.

I guess it couldn't be helped..

Yoongi's pov

He shouldn't have left..

I had to admit that it hurts me to see JungEum happy with the man that is supposed to be me, But what can I do? If you really love someone, You let them go, if that's what's make them happy then It'll make you happy.

I miss her smile..
I miss her laugh...
I miss her glare..
I miss her touches...

I can't bear to see her here lying in the bed looking so lifeless