♠Part 14♠

Jungkook's Pov

I was at the window in my bedroom staring at the beauty of the moon it really calms me and sooths me..

I was drinking some pills melted in water that were given to us actually its blood and its another way of not starving for us vampires, but it doesn't tastes as good as real blood..

I finished my glass then i go back downstairs to return the glass i used then i went back to my room afterward

I sait down on the chair, Again, next to my window to just settle their and kill ime somehow.

Until...

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!"

i quickly shot back as i heard that scream though other people doesn't identify a person's identity at first im absolutely sure who it is that screamed and it wasn't showing any sign of excitement but fear. The first scene of the prophecy was a black butterfly landing on something i couldn't make the figure where it landed but its like a hill figure im still not sure..so I need to make sure of it.

I head downstairs running ansentmindedly and Found the source where it came from and that..Butterfly was...

The one from my dream

JungEum...

"Anyone?, i know someone's there please just help me get this thing of off me its putting weird goo-like liquid..",She said faintly, this is bad. Suddenly her figure shone with an aura showing dark colors she noticed it but was too afraid and ignored it hoping it would be gone.

I hop on her side(of the tree) just to see her eyes closed and trying to be awake.

What is it with the weird liquid that is taking away her consciousness?

I went front of her and she curled her knees and hugged them tightly she was going to lay down but luckily i caught her in my arms on time.(remember they are in a tree)

when our skin made contact the light shining around her changed to more brighter colors , maybe because i have that pureblood effect.

But the temperature of her did not changed she was cold like a lifeless body the butterfly was gone and i guess i only have one person in mind to suspect..

Lee

My Uncle...

He is the one who started this chaos, He is the one who killed my parents he is the one who make Eum's life miserable but still he is still hunting her down for her blood and for what oh you know power

JungEum Is not just a pureblood she is more than one she's more like me. Because Lee is cursed. He was sent to the Niles after he killed his own son , My father, reason? He wants my blood too and in order to do that he must kill the ones who are protecting me which he succeeded but im the one who casted a spell to make him rest and loose his consciousness for a long time, currently he is in a coffin but a different one he is kept at the deeper part of this city..

"JungEum-Ah Ireona",I said

No reply...

"Yah Ha-Choi JungEum!"

Again...

"This ain't funny JungEum"

Silence for a short period of time until she shot her back as if her soul is being taken away and settled down, head bowing lowly suddenly shotting her head up and opening her eyes...I couldn't believe what i saw..