♠Part 21♠

Taehyung's Pov

"Well, I guess its a goodbye, already huh",I smiled at Soohyun, and she smiled back

"Thanks for the night Taehyung"-Soohyun

"Same here Soohyun"-Taehyung

She smiled before going inside the dorm, something inside me boils up making me held her wrist and pull her back to my grasp.

I hugged her and kissed her forehead as a goodbye for now, dramatic right, I blame myself for that.

"Theres still tomorrow Tae"-Soohyun teased, I felt my cheeks burn slightly and she chuckled.

I snaked my arm around her waist then leaned my forehead against hers,"Stop making me blush its taking my manly figure"

She pecked my lips causing my heart to beat 100000x faster and pulled off before saying,"Bye Tae see you", -Soohyun

"Ya! Kim Soohyun! We.Are.Not.Finished",-Taehyung

"Uhmm yes we Are Kim Taehyung!"-Soohyun

After that she finally went inside leaving me outside, Blushing, Smiling, like a maniac.

Aish that girl, How dare she capture Taehyung's hearteu. I felt my eyes turning to a color familiar as I felt someone whisper in my head

'You cheesy piece of shit' 

"Never knew you were capable of that cheesy shit Taehyung",Yoongi teased

"Yah! So what?",I glared at them

"Nothing your just a cheesy shit man",Jimin Teased

That's it I'm done I've got my limit.

"YAAA!",I felt Light engulfing my body as I turned into a Big Black wolf, I'd call myself the alpha since this is no ordinary wolf I thought about.

"YA RUN PPALI!!!",Jimin laughed making the others follow his order and I chased after them.

I roared at them and they yelled and ran faster, I ran with more speed to catch up with them and Pounce on them

"Ya!"-Seokjin

"Taehyung!!!"-Hoseok

"@#+-@&#-@#&@$&@"-Yoongi

"Aishh YA NEO!"-Jimin

"Get off!!"-Namjoon

I got off them and wriggled my tail to their face, teasing them back.

"WHAT THE FUCK KIM TAEHYUNG?!"-BANGTAN

I laughed in my wolf form turning out to me be sticking my tongue out and barking while rolling to the ground since I got an awesome payback.

Bangtan was annoyed and I knew it and I went closer and cooed, they smiled and let out a string of complains such as 'you piece of junk', 'curse you', or Yoongi hyung swearing and rapping it out.

Once I turned back to human form, we started walking towards our dorm, well I could say that fooling around is present.

"Where's Jungkookie?", I asked

"He is doing his WORK",Namjoon Answered and I completely understand his statement.

Thats good Jungkook, faster a bit, or else it would be easier to find the PUREBLOOD PRINCESS, as you are the only person who can give memories back by manipulating it, Do it quickly, Our PUREBLOOD PRINCE.

Author's Pov(U tot i'm saying babush just like dat NA UH BISHES😂😂)

After the prom the people within the academy went to their dorms, tired, but still, enjoyed their own nights.