♠Part 2♠

Jungkook's Pov

I was following the members back to dorm and the one that was really eye-catching is to see Jung Eum struggling to hold back the students.

"Yah! Jung Eum your just taking your chances so you could get close to them so just get out of the way!",  A girl said i put my hands in my pocket and gripped the fabric of my handkerchief hearing that i want to teach her a lesson but i need to calm myself down because if not ill get called to the headmaster's office.

I saw a girl smirking to Jung Eum i could sense weird foolish plans from that smirk.
And not too long Jung Eum moved to the side of that girl and she tripped her off, BTS
didn't noticed it but i did i rushed to her and offered her my hand for her to get up.

"Gwaenchana",  I said she didnt answer like she is deep in her thoughts just by simply hearing my voice.

Jung Eum's Pov

This Familiar sweet voice i've once heard no it couldn't be there maybe the same name as the 'Jungkook' that save me from a blood craving vampire before right?…No it can't be Aish meolla(whatever).

Jungkook sunbaenim helped me up and asked if i was okay, " Kamsahamnida Sunbaenim", I said and he smiled at me*wow that smile is so admirable I could just steal it and tape it on a frame and stare at it everyday, wait what?! I probably sound like a creep right now Haish! Go away idiotic thoughts!! Shoopie!*I thought

I got pushed away(from thoughts you guys get what i mean 😂)when i felt some kind of weight in my head but not that heavy though. I flinched just to see Jungkook sunbae's hand on the top of my head i literally blushed i shot my head down so he would'nt see The so-called 'beaten red faced tomato me'.

"Are you fine you look like you have a fever, should i take you to the infirmary?",  he said while lifting my chin up .

*oh please you really want to know maybe if you can stop making my heart beat faster ill tell you*I Thought

"A-ah nae sunbae"ugh yah! Choi Jung Eum you just embarassed yourself in front of a senior that you have a crush on! Well its a one-sided love anyway so who cares *sigh*

" Ah be careful next time and don't hurt yourself Arraseo?", He said and i reassuringly smiled at him to inform him that im really okay.

"But Eummie-yah did you know that it wasn't an 'accident' but it was on purpose?" Taehyung out of the blue suddenly came up to us "Hyung is right Eum-ah SOMEONE tripped you" Jungkook said which caught me confused and wondering why night class is still here.

"What do you mean Tae?, Sunbaenim?", I said in complete confusion.

" It was me"a random girl blurted out which caught my blood boiling. She glared at me and gave that flirty looks Taehyung oh boy one of those students again i mean like taehyung adores the one that admires him and he thinks its cute but this kind of admiration is different in short he hates girls treating him like that.

"Im sorry Taehyung oppa i just did that so you could notice me",  she said while hugging him and fake crying i just rolled my eyes and mentally facepalmed at her dumb act.*Oh god V please stop yourself from like hitting yourself and save that space for me heh*I thought

Taehyung's Pov

What....the.....actual....heck...The girl hugged me feel like im gonna puke Aish
Ok calm your horses there Taehyung be cool dont hit or do anything stupid or else be called at th headmaster's office.

" Uhm excuse me miss have we met before?", I asked her sarcastically smiling with a cold tone the girl was shocked .at the corner of my eyes i saw Jung Eum with an expression 'ouch gurl' and snorted a little bit turning to another side laughing quietly.