♠Part 40♠

"Goodness..", Hoseok said eyes round, Seeing the sight before him

"It reeks", Jungeum said

The floor was filled with Humans from the city, Some students from the day class, You we're relieved when you saw no trace of Soohyun's body lying here, lifeless. It reeked blood but at the same time the foul smell of a dead corpse, The area seemed like a death machine that released tons of newly died humans.

You all ran to upstairs, An unsteady feeling rising up yoyr chest as, You smelled something even more stronger than human blood.

"Open it", Yoongi kicked the door open.

The door broke down and it revealed another, Area of corpses, But this time the bodies we're mixed some we're vampires and some we're humans. But besides that, with more further seeing, The King was standing there, Sunking his teeth into another human, Then throwing him down to the ground mercilessly.

"I have been waiting for you... Jungeum..", He said deeply

Jungkook broke down in cold sweat as he was ready to give his all into protecting you, Lee has gained enough blood, By that, Making him hard to kill.

"You're sick!", Jungeum ran at full speed to him, Her rod in her hands, Lee smirked, Then made vines all around you wrapping around your legs and hands spreading your arms out wide. She wiggled her way out, But that would cause the vines to wrap more tightly against her

"No!!!", Yoongi yelled opening his palm, with his blood whip coming right at Lee but he used his strength to hold the whip with his own hands then flipping in towards the ground, Yoongi who was connected to it stumbled forwards, A scratch on his left cheek.

"No!", Jungeum screamed

"Should've said it earlier darling, Now how about watching your friends play with these guys? Enjoy the show", Suddenly the corpses rised up then started attacking them, Jungkook who was paying attention to the dead bodies took the chance to made a dome of forcefield around them to stay protected.

Once he released the forcefield, They attacked, But to no luck their forces weren't enough to kill them all, As they we're being controlled.

Namjoom had time packing up his stance as he tripped over a dead body, Seokjin's arms are slowly becoming numb from the bows, Jimin was slowly loosing his consciousness due to the strength he provided for his powers, That was the same for Hoseok, Jungkook had a hard time controlling his anger as it is needed for them not to be corrupted, Yoongi was limping weakly because of the earlier impact caused by the king.

"No! Stop Please!",-You

"Your just like your mother Jungeum-ah", He brought his face near to your neck, his tongue lightly licks it, You flinched, disgusted.

"Don't you dare touch her!!!", Jungkook shoots a mist around Lee's neck then slowly his eyes flicker black, You became nervous, As this was not going well

"Jungkook! Stop!!", He looked at you, Then suddenly the dark color on his eyes dissapeared but still had the mist choking Lee, Suddenly you felt something spark on your sides, from the corner of your eyes, You saw Lee was about to put electric energy onto the mist that'll hurt Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Stop! It!!", He didn't listened but when Lee attached his sparking hands onto the mist on his neck Jungkook's eyes widened.

But He wasn't the one who took damage.

Jimin on the other hand, Sparked up his hand, And held the mist, That was about to struck Jungkook, Allowing the energy to go through him instead of Jungkook, And the flowing energy are opposites, Hurting Jimin, as he used all of his strength to made a final spark to protect Jungkook him falling to the ground unconscious.