♠Part 24♠

Your Pov

Just as I thought, Fighting Lee without any abilities was a complete disaster, Well another person had come to my disadvantage...

"...Pureblood Queen..", I widened my eyes in shock, the fright getting cut off by a figure that is late to be sensed by me since, it already held me hostage.

Author's Pov

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!", Jungkook screeched, baring his fangs, his nails strengths in length.

JungEum was scared, Not only because she was the hostage here, but letting the boys be harmed and hurt, She couldn't take one of them, Taehyung, Being harmed by the thing All Vampire despises, Level E. Sure Level Es are the same as them who are Vampires but they are much different, Unlike Vampires when they smell blood they pounce upon their prey never thinking twice to suck up all of the red liquid until the victim dies, That simple fact scared the Prince. Level Es started their appearance once the Queen started a plan to take revenge to the one who killed the king, Her husband, Technically he wasn't killed, his soul was manipulated out of his body, And it would take time to return to his real form.

"J-Jungkook r-run! leave me!", JungEum flashed her a smile, teary-eyed, saying that it was okay to save themselves, but the latter didn't approve the idea.

"Losing you once was too much for me and I could never again afford it to happen!", He replied, heart shattering at the sight he sees before him, The other members' eyes were as the same of him, Red, they were all furious at he queen, for being so blind that she couldn't see that Lee, The king is the one at fault here.

*Jungkook calm down, We are on it trust me we will get JungEum back,*

"How..", he whispered, enough for Jin to hear

*simple Yoongi teleports, Making the Level E confused, Hoseok helds it arm firm, We will be on foot to watch every move it makes and your job is to get JungEum, Once Yoongi Strapps the Vampire in his whip and releases JungEum get her quickly and attack from there*  

Jungkook nodded, Smirking mischievously, An idea popping in to his mind to make The Level E distracted, and more easier for Yoongi to Strap him up.

Jungkook looked at his hyung, a look of 'be ready' displayed in his face, the latter nodded as if getting the idea that Jungkook had, and this, made the prince's smirk grow wider.

"Mischievous As always, Pureblood Prince", The level E leaned in nearing the surface of JungEum's neck, inhaling the scent of her blood. The prince's eyes were filled with fury, because he is the one, the only one, who can do that to his princess.

Jungkook just bit his wrist and let blood drip gaining attention of the Level E, The vampire hissed at the prince making his smirk wider as he squeezed his palm into a fist, making his blood leak more, successfully the Level E dropped JungEum and instead ran to Jungkook ready the pounce on him, on time, the hole that was made on Yoongi's finger was releasing the blood whip he'd been swaying for a long time behind his back and tied up the Level E rising its form up to the ground, tightening its knot around. Jungkook grabbed JungEum's Arm quickly and shoved him behind his back where Jimin had been standing, ready to guard the princess at all costs.

"A piece of shit hanging in the air", Yoongi smirked at the Level E who's eyes was swollen out because of the tightness.

The vampire growled while the Mint-green haired boy just smirked at it.

Jungkook ran his hand through his hair, closing his eyes due to the urge of choking the Level E to death, once he opened his eyes his eyes was a shining red color, Resembling a ruby burning in flames. The members stepped back and the Prince did the opposite, The Whipper banging the Level E head first square on the rocky ground, Jungkook let a blood red mist be unleashed on the front of his palm going around the vampire's waist up to his neck.

"A useless being like you should now be gone, forever", He balled his hands into a fist squeezing the Vampire tightly until it bursted up, Hoseok controlling the wind to let its remain fly away.

Bangtan calmed down, Orbs returning to its original color. Jungkook rushed to JungEum and hugged her.

"You scared me right there", Jungkook said holding the back of her head burying it into his chest after giving it a kiss on the top.

"Im fine jagi, thanks to you and the oppas", She smiled genuinely at him, that lead him to kiss her lips cupping both of her cheeks for a good 5 seconds, They returned a few smiles with each other until they started walking.

Your Pov

Finally that's over, We are currently walking down the hill to where the car has stopped, an unconscious Taehyung on Jungkook's back(RIP VKOOK SHIPPERS), piggy-back riding him, I looked at the two maknaes for the nth time and internally fangirled at how cute the two looked.

I was walking, until i felt being lifted up by someone I looked at the person who was carrying me by his shoulder to see, Seokjin.(Ur welcome😎)

"I saw how you were looking at the two, Thank me later", He winked sheepishly and I rolled my eyes playfully at him, until we reached the car. Seokjin kneeled in order for me to go down

"Your really heavy", Seokjin said and I pouted resulting him to ruffle my hair showing me an eye smile, "just kidding Eummie"

I could feel Jungkook's glare at his hyung, clearly jealous because of the contact, An idea instantly popped in my mind.

"Seokjinnie oppa~", I called him and back-hugged him

"hmm?", He patted my head

"Can you carry me again later at the academy?",-Me

"Of course, Anything for you sweetheart"-Seokjin

"uhhh Hyung~ someone is jealous", Namjoon pointed at Jungkook

Seokjin snickered at the sight of Jungkook being all pouty and glaring at him because of the intimate contact I've done with him.

"*scoff* I am not", Jungkook blew off his bangs on his forehead.

"Mhmm", Namjoon teased

"Ya Hyung better let go of JungEum, This guy right here I'm telling you has been glaring at you for the nth time earlier", Taehyung suddenly spoke up with a husky voice, clearly hasn't regained much

"your lucky, that your injured if not, I would've dropped you by the cliff this second", Said Jungkook, Such comments like 'you little fuck', 'your alive congratulations', and 'yay' were heard upon hearing the voice of Taehyung and that made him smile.

Meanwhile I laughed and walked towards my boyfriend who had been pouting the whole time, I pinched his cheeks saying,"Is my baby jealous? Awh, don't worry your my the my only one"

Taehyung suddenly when down his back and pushed Jungkook closer to me causing our bodies to press to each other, of course Bangtan's hollers were always present.

Jungkook chuckled at the closeness and snaked his amrs around my waist caressing my cheek, cupping it, "You don't only say it Baby, You also need to act like it, Prove it to me that I am the only one",

I tiptoed to reached his height and kissed him, eyes closed, on the lips he smiled and did the same, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled out, he leans in but i held my hand in front of my lips

"I guess I proved it enough", I returned my hand to where it was before and stuck my tongue out teasing him, But it was a way to kiss me again savoring the taste of my tongue{(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)}

"Woah woah woah, Enough you two get inside, Continue that later", Jimin said and went inside which was followed by the members

"Anticipate later babe", Jungkook smirked

I bit my lip,"I sure will baby"

To be continued...