♠Part 11♠

A/N:

*last chapter*..I would update more frequently cuz why not..*present* dis ain"t frequent mafka you took forever.

Anyways Im terribly sorry for the long wait it has been hectic at school i kennat too many projects and exams attacking me at once😂 anyways Leggo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's Pov

I hope he is fine...

My brother

I watched Jungkook And her talked, I couldn't come closer, Not now, I felt weak seeing the person i Loved with the guy i treated as my brother.. Well he was the right one for her who expects that it was me.. Well i thank them then but their cheering was useless now that they're official...

Well done Jungkook-ah, you made her yours again, i guess it didn't really turned out to be as i expect..

I was crying there people were looking at me even though i was in a spot not hidden much.

I was ansent-mindedly watching the two's conversation until i heard a voice cpming towards me. The wounds have healed but the one in my heart isn't.

"Yah!", someone called out for me.

I looked around to see..

Jimin hyung

Jimin's Pov

They have been taking hella forever out there our order was received 15 minutes ago and still i'm still left alone, now where did my alien bestfriend went to? I just told him to look for them and to tell them to go here at the café but its almost an hour since they've all been gone.

Im starting to get impatient.. I stood up from my seat and took the food and told the cashier lady to pack the food.

"Yeogi(excuse me), can you please wrap these?", I asked kindly

"Yes sir", she took the food and packed it and gave it to me.

"Kamsahamnida", i gave her an eye smile and she blushed. Cute.

But..

Not as cute as JungEum's

...

I left the café and walked through the beach and found Jungkook and JungEum Kissing...

Good job Kookie you finally told her the truth but its not the full one..

As i saw two people already eliminated from my "Finding List" i noticed Taehyung wasn't with them,

*now where did he go?*

I looked further around the beach until i reached the bottom foot of the carnival. And found a familiar figure at a dark spot behind one of the legs of the platform it was shaking and i smell the thing most of us crave of,

Blood

But this type wasn't the one exact. In fact i have sensed it before and its smell was familiar, I went closer to the figure and was shocked to see a crying Taehyung with his right hand wounded and his other hand with sharpened nails when he was about to cut another one on his skin i yelled to get his attention.

"Yah!"

He just looked at me blankly at me and looked to the other side of the beach i followed his movement just to find Jungkook and JungEum there. Crap.

Don't tell me he heard it..

I ran to him dropping the food i was now worried about him because i knew him when he is at this state and it's only me that knows his secret about becoming a level E i pitied him. He was always there for me when his parents was alive now its my time to repay it back.