♠Part 25♠

[⚠WARNING LITTLE BIT OF A TINNIE WINNIE SMUT AHEAD CUZ Y NAT?(^v^)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⚠]  

Author's Pov

After they'd comeback from the trip they went to their own rooms doing their own things, but one particular room was filled with anticipation.  

Stumbling forwards but never breaking the kiss they sealed, once they got in, they made into the room messily, noisily, and sloppily, their kiss was filled with dominance, Tongues fighting for it.

Quickly the brown-haired boy locks the door, then pins the girl on the door, His hands roaming on her abdomen, he kissed her chin and went for her neck, he bites it leaving a hickey, while when he sees it it made him smirk, causing the girl to pull his hair up and made him face her, she stared at him with dominant eyes then spoke..

"Never leave your Mistress hanging", She hissed at him

"Understood", with that she hopped on his waist and wrapped her legs around it, the latter pushing her to the door for support, and returning the kiss again, she grabs his hair and buried his face more into her neck releasing a soft moan which was pleasure to the boy's ears.

The boy moved to the bed and settled on top of her, then kissed her passionately, he licked his lips then bite hers, a moan was released, afterwards they both laugh with each other realizing the intense makeout session they both had, Jungkook topped JungEum then said,"My pleasure to serve you My Mistress",

"I, feel the same, My Master", Jungkook bent down for a kiss, But JungEum got advantage of it and made Jugkook topple over and hover above him, she reaches for his neck kisses it earning a moan from the boy before biting it, which lead to Jungkook having a hickey while biting his lips from pleasure.

"Your not the only one who can give me those", she smirked and touched his hickey.

"Whatever", he rolled his eyes playfully

"Saranghanda", He then pushes her to his chest, their faces inches apart

"Nado..", She leans in for a final kiss, and of course a passionate one.

Your Pov

I

Can't

Believe

What

I

Just

DID

I fucking had a hot make-out session with him, acting all dominant, where the fuck did I learn that?

I stood up from laying on Jungkook's body and head to the door.

It was getting hotter by the second, so i parted my hair to the other side to let my neck receive some air, but instead..

It received fangs..

Jungkook couldn't held back and pinned me again to the door biting my neck sucking my blood, my back was facing him, and he was behind me, I shot my head up because of the pain and satisfaction.

"Mhhhm J-Jungkook-ah", I grabbed his hair from my back and pushes it deeper into the crook of my neck where he is biting.

He spun me around him, now I'm facing him, and bites the same spot again, My energy slowly dying out, I slide against the door sitting while he was still piercing his fangs drinking the red liquid I have, he placed his hands on the both sides so now Im trapped in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck pushing him closer to my body, hugging him.

"Take all you want My Prince", I smiled genuinely and closed my eyes, I gasped for air as he was burrying it quite strong enough, I moaned when he releases and diggs in again, He kept on licking and licking the blood that was flowing on my neck earning a ticklish feeling to me, He kisses the bite mark he made, then finally stops.

"M-mianhae I-I couldn't hold back I--", I pecked his lips before he continued

"Understood", he smiled and kissed me  again for a good 3 seconds.

We stood up and went towards the bed then layed down on it, I could feel myself being drifted away, with Jungkook wrapping his arms around me cuddling me, and in a matter of time, I was being greeted by dreamland.

***

After I slept, for who knows how long, I felt that something was missing, that something is gone, that I am empty 

I opened my eyes and to no avail, there was no trace of Jungkook there, I stood up from laying down and found a note at the mirror

JungEummieee~~

TaeTae:we're goin out
Hobi:Just wait for us
Jinnie:Going to buy something
Yoongi:Be a good girl and always remember, SWAEG
Joonie:dun worry Jiminie is there with you
Kookie:Saranghae~ Wish you slept well, by the time you read this I'm guessing your hungry, go downstairs Jiminie hyung will cook for ya, not as good as me but it bearable, SARANGHAEEEYOOOO WE'LL BE BACK SOON JAGIIIII~~~

- Bangtan-Jiminie   

Tsk jinjja, Playful as ever, Oh well Bangtan Boys they are.

I was going down when I smell something sweet, a pleasurable scent, a craveful one, and it makes me..

thirst for some..

My heartbeat fastens and I fall down once I reached the lobby of the dorm, It  was with a sound of 'thud' making the bearer of the sweet scent come right over.

"JUNGEUM!", he ran towards me and helps me stand up, but all I could do was grab his shoulders while looking down, shotting my head up

"Y-your eyes..", Jimin's eyes widen in surprize

"Jimin-ah I n-need b-blood", I said in between breaths

Jimin's worried face turned into a serious one amd slowly tilts his head to the side making his neck exposed, I went closer to him, tiptoe-ing to his height, with shaking hands I grabbed the back of his head and buried my fangs into his neck.

He gasped for air as I started to suck it vigorously, the amount of blood That was taken from me earlier, was now returning back to me, slowly I parted my fangs from his neck, Jimin breathes heavily, and covers the bite mark I gave him for a second and it instantly healed.

My red eyes was now back to its original color, I smiled to him blood at the corner of my lips,"Gomawo oppa"

"Cheonmanhae", He chuckles

"Are you hungry?",-Jimin

"Nae", I nodded

"Then let's go and cook some, I'm starving either", we walked to the kitchen but then was greeted by a girl, her skin tanned, eyes squinted, Hyejin-eunnie

"Hyejin?",-Jimin

"Yeah?"-Hyejin

"Mind leaving for a while?",-Jimin

"Yea sure", Then Hyejin walked past Jimin but stops once she notced my prescence

"You.. You are not a human, And you are not around here",Hyejin glared at me

Suddenly Knives started shaking afterwards flew pointing at me, one on Hyejin's hand, and the other one for controlling the floating knives. Hyejin pointed the knife she was holding to my neck.

"who are you and why are you here?",

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT BOIZ C'MON C'MON TELL YO IDEAS.

-Tara💛🌻