EVIL ERIC

Once upon a time, there was a little boy who loved ice-cream. This little boy's name was Sammy. But all his friends called him Sad Sammy for short. One day Sad Sammy decided to go get some ice-cream. On his way to the store, he met an old man named Eric.

Eric: Hey little boy, want a piece of candy?

Sammy: No thanks, I'm getting Ice-cream!

Eric: Take my Candy!!!!

Sammy: But.... I want Ice-cream!

Eric: Eat it!!!!

After saying this, Eric shoved the candy down Sammy's throat. Sammy swallowed.

Eric: How does it taste?

Sammy threw up.

Eric: Good! You now have the power of...

*drumroll*

Eric: SUPER BARF!!!!!

Sad Sammy was greatly saddened by this. But he did not let this show

Sammy: Alright!!

Eric: You're... Happy?

This was not what Eric had been expecting.

Sammy: NO!!!

Sammy threw up on Eric! Eric died from the pure Superness of Sammy's barf. Which is kind of ironic because he was the one that gave Sammy the superpower in the first place.  Sadly, Sad Sammy no longer wanted Ice-cream.

The moral for people like Eric: Don't make people have superpowers because they might grow to resent you and then might kill you using the powers you gave them.

The moral for people like Sammy: Always keep Ice-cream in your freezer. So that if you ever have a craving for it, you don't have to go outside and risk getting attacked by Evil old men.

And on Eric's headstone, they wrote 'Evil Eric' because that was what he was now called.

                                                                           THE END

(for now)