Musical Madison & Mad Margo

Once upon a time, there was a famous singer named Musical Madison. Everybody loved her and her music, she was super glam and had millions of followers, her posts always had many likes.

 One day she got the lovely news that she was going to do a private concert for all the world's leaders. She was very excited because this would be a huge thing for her career, and also because the gig paid a lot.

So when she awakened the morning of with no voice, she was terribly distraught. She had to fix this quickly or her whole life would be ruined. She whipped up some home remedies (of which she knew many) as soon as she could... ...but alas they didn't work.  "No worries," she thought. "I'll just call in a doctor." So her assistant ran out to get her personal doctor to fix her problem, But she could not heal her throat; so they called in a group of the smartest bestest doctors and specialists in the world. They "hmmd" and "haaad" all over the place but could find no cure. By this point Madison was getting a bit stressed and, using the chalkboard she had been given to make up for lack of voice, asked frantically "WHAT CAN I DO???? THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!"

The specialists all looked at each other and solemnly nodded, the oldest and specialist of them stepped forward and said.

Specialist: "There is only one more option. And it is very risky. But. There is one person who might be able to fix this, unfortunately she is crazy and slightly evil. She is the strange chemist... MAD MARGO!!!"

In the background the other specialists were harmonizing a creepy tune, and at her name their little song escalated to a dramatic cacophony of sound. (a little extra, but, whatever)

Madison: "GET HER NOW!!! I MUST BE HEALED!!!"

Specialists: " If you insist..."

So they sent her assistant to call up Margo's assistant to ask if she would help. They expected the worst, but it turned out that Margo was a huge fan of Madison's music, and was delighted at the chance to be helpful. So they rushed her and her portable lab over in Madison's private jet to fix her.

 When she got there she immediately started combining glowing green and orange solutions that smelled terrible. When she was done she handed a beaker full of sparkly brown sludge to Madison.

Margo: "Drink this!!"

Madison: "Is it safe"

Margo: "......sure?"

Despite the lack of assurance Madison was brave and drank the whole thing. and suddenly she could speak again!

Madison: "Oh! Thank you!"

Margo: " No problem ;)"

Luckily Madison still had a few hours to chat so they talked for a while, turns out that the Chemist and the Popstar had a lot to talk about, and amazingly their jobs were very similar. They even made plans to go shopping the next weekend! They were instant besties.

Moral for people like Madison: Risk your life! Sketchy weirdo offering you strange concoctions? go ahead! It will (probably) work out!

Moral for people like Margo: It's okay to be weird, crazy, and even slightly evil, as long as you're good at something.

The end

The end. (for now)