Existential Evelyn

Once upon a time there was an alien race of lizards called GoomGooks. Their planet had been destroyed by terrible pollution, so they went out to find a new planet.

Far away on a planet named Earth, in a continent named North America, in a country called the USA in a state named Texas in a city named Dallas. There was a mother and a father who had a son, who had a sister who had an aunt who had a daughter.

This girl's name was at school one day when she was suddenly beamed by an invisible alien ray, and some invisible alien lizards came down and cut open her side, and put a little lizard baby in, who would eventually come out and take over the world.

This girl's name was Evelyn, and she was a fairly normal child. At first. Then she turned twelve. She started acting strange, which worried her parents and baffled all the local therapists. She also became shunned at school and was given the nickname...

EXISTENTIAL EVELYN!!!

almost every day she would break down, she almost never smiled, and she was very depressed. No floor was a stranger to her.

So now she was sixteen and had an alien baby inside her, and she started seeing strange visions of the old alien planet and developed an obsession with lizards.

The lump in her side kept growing until it was the size of a small car, and then it climbed out and found that the easiest way to take over the world was to sell "car insurance" so he started a company called Geico, and began to take over the world.

Evelyn was survived but was hospitalized because of severe physical and emotional trauma.

She was never the same (but she wasn't really different either.)

                                                                                  THE END!!                

                                                                                  THE END!!                

(for now)