Happy Hamilton

Once upon a time there was a little boy named Hamilton. He was named Hamilton because his parents were huge Broadway fans and couldn't think of any better names, so Hamilton it was.

Hamilton was a rather meh child with no personality. In fact he was so drab that all the other children called him "overcooked ham"

Son one day Hamilton was mediocrely walking down the street when he saw the most lovely flower. It looked like pure sunshine and happiness had come down to earth in the form of a gorgeous flower. He almost felt an extraordinary amount of happiness, but then he remembered that sub-par was the best way to fit in.

So he kept walking and entered a mediocre coffee shop with mediocre coffee and mediocre costumer service. And as he was standing in line with his sub-par brain trying to figure out what sub-par coffee to purchase, the kind man in front of him said.

Kind man: "Hello, why don't you step in front of me!"

Hamilton sub-parly appreciated the gesture and stepped in front. But when it came time to pay for the sub-par coffee...

Kind Man: "excuse me ma'am, put this boy's drink on my bill"

Hamilton: " Oh, thank you sir!"

Kind man: "It's okay son, it's my birthday and I wanted to do something nice."

Hamilton: "well thank you, and Happy Birthday!"

Hamilton was so touched by the kind man that he vowed right there in the coffee shop to be more than sub-par in his kindness. He was going to be a super hero of happiness, and eternally pay it forward. 

And soon he lost the title 'overcooked ham' and became known as Happy Hamilton. and everywhere he went the beautiful sunshine-and-happiness flowers bloomed.

                                                                           The End

                                                                           The End

(for now)