As Requested 2

Sometimes I like to sit back and think about the infinite amount of creative ideas out there in the world just waiting to be realized. It really encourages me when I'm feeling discouraged and dumb. And if that doesn't work I just use your guys' ideas so I don't have to accept the fact that I'm a complete failure!!!

Luckily for me, you guys come up with some pretty cool ideas (oh gosh look at me talking like there's more than three of you . . . ) such as:

Which is, a lot of ideas

Which is, a lot of ideas. Like, I could run with just this comment alone for quite some time. However, I do wonder why you chose to mention Creepy Carl two times in a row. I mean, I guess he's just really important to you or something, which I respect, but maybe you need some better role models.

I also was very intrigued by your character-name concepts. I mean, "No-Peeve Steve" by itself is a reallllly strong vibe for a name, but then you go and drop "A Goat Named Simba" too???? Like, dude, that is the most metal name I ever done heard of. Just imagine meeting some little baby and asking their mom what their name is and she's just straight-faced "Oh, we named her A Goat Named Simba after her great-great aunt." That kid would 10/10 be destined to be the coolest person ever. I might just have to name one of my kids that now. Like, dude. Just. Wow.

Now what's really wild is that before Carl broke a child's wheelchair and started killing people, he had a kid. I've previously neglected to mention this child because she's still a small bean, and I thought she should be allowed to live most of her childhood without having to live under father's infamous shadow. She's actually really sweet and kind despite her father's influence upon her genetic makeup, probably because her mother wisely assumed full custody of her shortly after Carl snapped. Why is this wild you may ask? Because that little girl's name is actually சிம்பா என்ற ஆடு (or Cimpa Enra Atu) which is almost as cool of a name as A Goat Named Simba if you ask me. Just a cool little tidbit about Creepy Carl's backstory that you might find interesting.

Comment more ideas below to fuel my unimaginative existence!