Sad Sammy and Shocked Sheri (part1 of the library drama)

Once upon a day a little boy named Sammy was running away from a group of thugs -who were trying to take his non-existent lunch money-  When he saw a large building up ahead.  It was  very good that he had found this building, because his hips were about to give out from the effort of running in prosthetic legs. (try it, it's very hard)

He limped up the large stone steps, struggled with the heavy stone steps, struggled with the heavy oak doors, and found himself...

SURROUNDED BY BOOKS!!!  Sammy had never been surrounded by books before, and the sudden literary aura that surrounded him made him feel very taken aback.

He started wondering the stacks, contemplating his immanent death, when suddenly (and all of a sudden) a head popped up from behind a pile of books.

The woman had a big beahive hairdo, bigger glasses, and the biggest name tag that read, SHERI, in bold letters.

Sheri: "HAY ThAR LEETLE BOY!!!"

Sammy: "hello?"

Sheri: "WATCHA LOOKIN' FER?"

Sammy: " I was just running away from some thugs"

Sheri: "LOOKIN'  FER SOME SELF DEFENSE BOOKS? HOW ABOUT SOME KAY-ROT-TAY??"

Sammy:"....uuuum"

It should be said here that Sheri always had a permanently shocked look on her face due to too much Botox in all the wrong places, and this had a rather frightening affect. so it could easily be said that Sammy was rather scared. Especially since he had just finished running for his life from thugs, and his hips still hurt, so he knew that he wouldn't be able to escape this humans grip very easily.

Sheri: "OKAY THAR LEETLE FELLER!  JUS' COME THIS WAY!!"

She grabbed his arm and pulled him off to a large display that had many bright posters that said things like, "KICK BUTT!", "KILL A MAN! WITH JUST YOUR KNEES!!" and "THE POWER OF YOUR FEET!" Sheri took the biggest book of the display and dropped it in his arms.

Sheri: "THAR YA GO LEETLE MEESTER!!"

Sammy felt very insecure about this whole interaction, and wanted to leave right then, but was afraid of the thugs who were probably still outside. So he wandered off (as quickly as he could)  to find a nook to hide away in.

                    Too be continued

                    Too be continued...