Sad Sammy and Happy Hamilton.

Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Sammy who loved ice cream. In fact, if it was not for ice cream his life would probably not be worth living.

So one day he was on his way to the ice cream shop, preparing to give his life meaning when he came across a horrific sight. Four large bulldozers and cranes were tearing apart the ice cream shop, as a man on the corner screamed

"DON'T EAT ICE CREAM!!! ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT!!!! IF YOU EAT ICE CREAM, YOU WILL DIE!!!!!

Sammy did not need this kind of negativity in his life. And he was immediately so overcome by sadness that he fell on his face on the sidewalk. Just then another young boy wearing a cute little top hat and bow tie came walking up to him.

Little boy: "Are you okay?"

Sammy: "No..."

Little boy: "What's wrong?"

Sammy: "They're taking away the ice cream shop."

Little boy: "It's okay, you'll survive!"

Sammy: "No I won't, ice cream was my only source of happiness. Without it, I will lose my will to live."

The little boy thought for a minute, and then, helping Sammy sit up, he said...

Little boy: "Maybe I can be your new ice cream!"

                             And that is how Sad Sammy and Happy Hamilton became friends.

The moral for people like Sad Sammy: The best way to make friends is to fall on your face.

The moral for people like Happy Hamilton: Compare yourself to food, it will make people trust you.

                                                                                        The end

                                                                                        The end

(for now <3 )