Chapter 3

"Molly. Sweetie, wake up!" I heard someone whisper as they nudged me softly.

I opened my eyes slowly to find myself looking up at Andrea and Kian. I smiled.

"Good morning!" I called to them.

"Good moring!" They replied sweetly. Kian kissed my forehead and Andrea squeezed my hand.

KIAN'S POV:

Andrea and I woke up early this morning because we wanted to take Molly out for breakfast.

We both got dressed and walked into Molly's bedroom, quietly.

I looked at her young face and smiled.

This is my daughter. Molly Lawley. My fans will probably judge me when they find out because Andrea and I are only 19 and now we have and 11 year old daughter, but I could care less about what they think. Of course, I love my fans. They are the reason I'm a YouTuber, but the haters that are going to hate on Molly, Andrea and I would say nasty things.

I am not going to be telling them anytime soon.

I got out of my thoughts and watched Andrea shake Molly awake slightly and we told her to wake up.

Once she did, we left her room so she could get changed.

"Andrea. We forgot to tell her that her closet is full of new clothes!" I said as I turned back around to go tell her.

Andrea stopped me. She said that she would figure it out herself.

We headed downstairs and we both went into the living room to watch tv. JC was laying on the couch when we got there.

"JC! Whats up man?" I asked him.

"KEY-YUHN! How's it hanging brotha? Or should I say fatha? How's Molly? Is she awake yet?" JC replied.

"Yeah. She's getting dressed!" Andrea replied.

Just then, Trevor, Sam and Ricky came running down the stairs.

"MORNIN!" Trevor and Sam screamed.

Ricky just screamed in general.

"SHUT UP! YOU WOKE ME UP!" Connor yelled from upstairs.

We all laughed.

Then, Molly came down. We all got quiet and watched her walk towards us.

"Hi guys!" She said sweetly. She is so adorable. And she is all mine! Well..and Andrea's, but it was my idea to adopt a 10-12 year old because they are the most fun! They aren't obnoxious teenagers yet, but they aren't too young so as they just play all day and dont want to go out and do things that I like. That sounds selfish, but whatever.

Molly is exactly who I was thinking of. She has dark hair and dark eyes like Andrea and I. She looks a lot like us. It's weird, but it makes her seem like a part of the family. Well, she is. But it seems like she has always been.

"Molly. Are you hungry? I can make you anything you'd like!" I told her. Not to brag but I'm a great cook.

"Uh. No, not really. But thank you though Kian." She said softly.

"Oh ok. Just tell me when you're hungry!" I replied.

She said she had to go to the bathroom so she walked down the hall and into the bathroom.

I took out my iPhone and texted Andrea so that Molly wouldnt know what we were talking about.

Kian: Is she really not hungry? Or is she starving herself? Did she get enough food at the orphanage? It doesnt seem like it. She is so skinny!

Andrea: babe, it's fine! We are getting her set up for a doctor's appointment for tomorrow anyways, so it's ok! If she isnt ok then the doctor will know. Calm down Ki<3

Kian: k fiiiiine. <3

I heard a flush so i put my phone away and grabbed my shoes and sunglasses.

I need to take Molly somewhere away from the boys.

When Molly came out I asked her.

"Hey Molly. Do you want to come on a walk around the neighborhood with me?" I asked her.

She smiled shyly and said sure.

We went out the door and started our walk. The neighborhood is huge so we would be walkingfor a while. I just want to get to know her more. I mean she is my daughter now. A father should know her daughter.

"So Molly. You said you had a friend name Kaitlyn back at the orphanage right? Was she nice?" I asked Molly.

"She is so nice! She would always tell me jokes and she taught me how to dance too! She came when she was 8 like me. She had a decent life before but then her mom and dad got a divorce and her mom turned into a bad person and didnt want Kate anymore." Molly said. At the end, she seemed sad. I side hugged her.

"Did you want to see her? Maybe she could come over Tuesday? You have a doctor appointment tomorrow, Monday, but we dont have anything to do Tuesday. Would that be fun?" I asked her.

She smiled wide. "Yes! Can she?" She squealed. I laughed at her. She is too cute!

"Of course! Andrea and I want you to feel comfortable here. If you're sad and missing your friend, then we want to help you. We are always here for you!" I told her sweetly. "Oh and since you're 11, Andrea and I were thinking you would want a phone....is that true?" I asked her.

"I dont want to be a bother. I wouldnt even have much to do on it." She said.

"Well there are games on iPhone's and we want you to be able to contact us if you need us. When you start school, we want you to be able to text us if you arent feeling well or anything else." I told her kindly.

Of course we are getting her a phone! When she starts making friends she is gonna want one! And when I tell my fans, she is going to be famous!

"Are you sure? If its too expensive then I dont want it!" She said defensively.

"Sweetie, money isnt the problem here! The problem is that I dont know what kind of iphone you want!" I said and laughed.

I told her when we got back that I would show her all the iPhones and she could pick which one.

"Molls, I just want you to know that Andrea and I arent rich or obnoxious. We just want you to be happy, and safe." I told her as we walked back inside the house.

I turned on my Mac and showed Molly the iPhone's. She liked the iPhone 5c in pink.

"Hey Con! Wanna come with me to pick it up for Molly?" I asked him after Molly went upstairs with Jenn.

"Yeah sure. Lets go!" Con said.

We hopped in my car and drove to get her phone.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\END\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Chapter 3! Hope you like it!!!

Vote/Comment/Favorite

Thaaaaanks!