Chapter 20

"Alright everybody. We have to leave now!" My mom yelled to everyone as we grabbed our bags and got in the car.

We're on our way to Playlist Live. Everyone else is a part of it, except me but of course I'm still coming.

The drive was long. The entire way we jammed out to One Direction and Trevor's singles.

It was so much fun.

When we got there, we went into the hotel rooms and unpacked. I was with my parents. JC, Jenn and Trevor were in a room. Then Connor and Ricky were in a room.

There were two beds and I jumped on the one I wanted. I threw my bag on it and picked out what I was gonna wear tonight. I'm so exited.

I can't wait to meet famous people!

-

Playlist Live just started and I've already met, Miranda Sings, Tyler Oakley, Matt Espinosa, Lohanthony, Cameron Dallas, Bethany Mota, and Arden Rose.

My mom has been showing me around and having me meet all her friends. My dad was off with the rest of O2L doing god knows what.

Today has been so fun.

When we got back to the hotel room I had so many YouTubers numbers. It was awesome. I scrolled through all my pictures I took today and smiled.

I smiled at the pic of Nash Grier and I hugging.

I laughed at the pic of me on Lohanthony's back while he was twerking.

I blushed seeing the pic of Shawn Mendes kissing my cheek.

I smiled again at the pic of Miranda and I together. She put lipstick on me and we both did duck faces.

I got Lohanthony's number and we started texting.

Hay gurl hayyyyyy;) ~Anthony

Heyyyyyyyy:) what's up? ~Molly

I miss you already girlfriend;) ~Anthony

Haha miss u 2! :) my parents said that you can come over tomorrow:) ~Molly

Okay:) I'll come to ya hotel room tomorrow morning. Night boo<3 ~Anthony

Okey dokey:) ttyl<3 ~Molly

And then I shut off my phone and got myself tucked into bed.

"Goodnight mom. Goodnight dad." I said and fell asleep.

-

I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Wake up!" They said. I slowly opened my eyes to come face to face with Ricky.

"Five more minutes." I told him closing my eyes again and slapping his cheek.

"Ow. But no. Get up. Anthony will be here any minute. And we're going to the fair that's in town." He said and I jolted up.

"A fair?! I've always wanted to go to a fair!" I screamed and got dressed as fast as I could.

My parents despised fairs so I never got to go to one.

-

At the fair, Anthony and I went on every single ride, twice.

We had so much fun. All the O2L boys were making jokes and having fun. My mom and Jenn went off to shop a little.

It's just me and the boys then.

Anthony and I have become really close. He is like an older brother to me, even though he's only 2 years older than me.

When we were done with the fair, we drove back to the hotel and Anthony and I parted ways. He's on the 7th floor and we are on the 4th.

We still had a while until Playlist Live, so we decided to make a video.

Today is Saturday, so my dad is posting his today, but he already made it, so we decided we would make one for Sunday.

I'm gonna be their surprise Sunday:)

We all sat down on one of the beds and JC set up his camera.

"3....2.....1....." He said and the red light turned on.

"What's up O2L!" We all said.

"Connor here!"

"JC!"

"Sam!"

"Trevaaah!"

"Ricky!"

"Booshka Booshka."  (my dad)

"Andrea Russettttttt."

"Jenn"

"And a special guest...." Sam said.

"Our daughter....Molly!" My parents said.

"We haven't fully introduced her to you guys on this channel. So here ya go! Our beautiful daughter, Molly ." My dad said. I blushed and smiled.

When we finished the video it was time to go.

I can't wait:) I get to meet even more celebrities!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

//////////////////////////////////

Hope you guys liked it:)

Go follow Chloemiller7218 and read her Kian Lawley fanfic:) It's great so far.

Make sure you :

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

:)