Chapter 16

--Mrs. Rodah's POV--

Every single night, all I hear are soft cries coming from Trish's house. Word on the street is that once she got out of her coma, she got her daughter, Molly back. I've been meaning to visit them. I've missed Molly so much. The last time I saw her was the day of the accident with her parents. I was babysitting her while they went to a party of some sort. We played a lot of games and had fun. I could never have taken care of her after the accident. I had so many kids and responsibilities to take care of. When we got the call about her parents, all I wanted was for Molly to be safe.

I had wanted to take her in and adopt her, but I just couldn't. I was diagnosed with neuroblastoma cancer a few months before the accident and I didn't want to put her through anymore sadness if I died soon after I adopted her. I didn't know what would happen.

Plus I had no room in my house because of all my children. Of course they're grown up now, but back then, they weren't.

I couldn't make that much of a commitment in bringing in another child.

I should go over and bring them flowers and my homemade cookies Molly always loved.

I will tomorrow.

--Molly's POV--

I've been cutting nonstop for the past week. All I do is sit against the bathroom wall and slide the razor back and forth against my soft, broken skin. It hurts a lot, but my heart hurts more. So much more.

I still cannot believe my own mother would just leave me by myself. If the woman who gave birth to me doesn't want me, then who would? I keep telling myself that I should just get rid of myself

"Hi. Kian?" I shakily spoke through the phone, the blood from my arms and legs slowly draining out of my anorexic body.

My body was trembling and my palms were sweaty.

"M-Molly?!" I heard Kian yell.

"Will you c-come pick me up?" I stuttered.

Right now I was lying down, on the cold hard floor, alone and hungry. It's been a week and I guess after my mom got out of the coma, she only went on a short grocery shopping spree.

The food was gone two days ago.

I'm starving now. And the heat isn't on. And it's winter.

We live in California so it's not cold, but its cool. Too cool. And I don't have enough strength to get up and grab a blanket...that is how weak I am.

When I hang up my pink iPhone 5c, I curl up into a ball, on the tile floor and just cry...for the millionth time this week.

After what seemed like forever, I heard a car door slam and the front door opened shortly after.

"Molly!" I heard two familiar voices call right before I blacked out.

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////END///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry it's so short. It's just a filler, but did you like it?

Why did Molly blackout? Will she be okay?

Make sure you VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW and whatever else you want to do:)

Thank you so much for all the reads<3 I know it might not seem like that much compared to most books-they all have like 2k or more- but it's really good for me. I didn't think that I would get this many reads:) It means so much to me!

the next chapter will be up tomorrow:)

Don't you love all these updates today? I think I'm up to 4 total updates in one day.

Go me:) haha

<3