Chapter 12

When I read the email, I froze. I stopped breathing entirely.

Dear Molly,

Hi sweetie! It's your mother. I know you though I died, but there's a lot you don't know about me. In the accident, your father died, but I didn't. I was in a coma and it was very likely I would die, so the government just put you in an adoption center and said I died because since I was in a coma, I couldn't take care of you. I just got out of the coma last week. I recovered and now I am back home. I found out that you were adopted by a nice family. That's great! I really want to see you though! If you ask your adopted parents, then maybe all of you can come see the house and we can talk. I am so sorry! I had no idea they didnt tell you I was in a coma. I guess they thought you wouldn't understand or want to go to the orphanage. I don't know, but I am so sorry!

Love you!

Love,
Mom<3

-
-
-
-

Mom....?

S-she isn't...dead? B-but I saw my parents grave! It's a combined one, but it has both of their names on it!

I started to ball my eyes out.

All these years, I thought my mother was dead. Gone from this world. I thought that i would never see the woman who gave birth to me ever again.

But if mom and dad said yes..then I would be.

Suddenly a burst of anger surges through me.

Why didn't anyone tell me she was in a coma? Why would they put me through so much sadness? They lied to me! The government fricking lied to me! I lived in a crappy orphanage for all these years because of them.

I got so mad that I got up and punched the wall. I don't have a strong punch so it didn't dent the wall or anything, but I wish it did.

I was so pissed.

I flopped on my bed and screamed in my pillow and kicked my legs up and down on the bed.

"I FRICKING HATE THE GOVERNMENT!" I screamed into my pillow. It was muffled out by the pillow so nobody could hear it or my screams.

After what seemed like hours of screaming and crying, I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me violently.

"...whaaaat?" I mumbled tiredly into my pillow.

"Wake up sweetie!" I heard someone say.

Wait...the only person who has ever called me "sweetie" is my birth mother.

I quickly turned to face a woman with alike facial features to mine.

"Mom?!" I yelled as I got off my bed and hugged her.

Just as we were about to touch I blinked my eyes and she was gone.

What?

Am I having hallucinations?

Then I was being shook awake again..but this time for real..I think.

"Molly! Wake up! You have to get ready for school," I heard dad say.

I got up and dressed into light washed jeans shorts, a peach crop top with flowers on it and put on my white vans. I straightened my hair, did my usual routine of makeup. I carefully covered the cuts on my stomach with concealer and went downstairs.

I still haven't told my parents about Trisha (Trisha is my birth mother-I've decided to call her that instead of mom/mother).

I got to school and met up with Carter. Today we were going on a field trip to the Science Museum which would be fun!

Carter and I say together on the bus to the museum and Brooke and Gianna sat in the seat next to us.

The bus ride was so much fun! We all sang songs, talked, and played games the entire way there.

When we got there, we had to go with our homeroom teachers so Carter, G and I went with ours and, sadly, Brooke has a different teacher so we didn't get to be with her.

The field trip was so fun!

When we got back, the school day was almost over, so we packed up our stuff and got on our usual bus to go home.

I've been taking the bus a lot lately because for the past couple weeks, nobody has been home when school ends so they can't pick me up. I'm aloud to stay home alone so I just hangout and watch tv until someone gets home.

But today, I decided to reply to Trisha's email.

I pressed reply and stared typing.

Hello,

This is such surprising news! I can't believe the government lied to me like that! Why did you call me Kendall? My name is Molly...I would love to see you again! I will ask soon. This is all so unreal..I can't believe it! I have so much to tell you! And ask you! Oh and how did you find out my email? Not that it's a problem, but I didn't have it when I was 8.

I love you too<3

~Molly

I hit send and waited.

I doubt she'll answer that quick.

I waited for about 5 minutes and then I got a reply.

Wow! That was seriously quick. Wha?!

Hi sweetie!

....your name IS Kendall. It's on your original birth certificate. Your middle name is Molly. But, we liked the name Molly better so we changed it on your birth certificate when you were young and Molly just stuck. But now, I liked Kendall better. You of course can decide which name you want to use. Probably Molly because you've used it for so long, but maybe you want Kendall. I don't know! I love you though. I know this situation is confusing, but I've loved you through it all and I know we can sort this out. Ask them soon sweetie:) I found your email on YouTube. I found you and found out that you're famous:) and I decided to email your fan email. I'm glad you answered<3

I love you<3

-Mom<3

My real name is Kendall? I kinda like it!

I really want to see Trisha. I want her to see how I've grown and I want to see if their are differences in her as well.

I'm gonna ask mom and dad after dinner.

I hope they say yes.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

///////////////END\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hope you liked it!!

I am soooo pumped!! 300 READS! AHH:) thank you guys so much! Ily guys<3

So..long chapter huh? Hope you enjoyed it!

Do you think Kian and Andrea will let Molly/Kendall see her birth mother, Trisha?

Make sure you:

-
COMMENT
-
VOTE
-
FOLLOW
-
MESSAGE ME
-
-
-
-
<3

I will hopefully update tomorrow or the next day:) most likely Friday.

<3
<3
<3
<3